I hope you're ready for a good laugh!
This month's video starts off with an unplanned blooper. Boo and I didn't catch it until after we finished the video and realized we had two choices. We could let it go and make light of my mistake or re-tape the video introduction. After a good laugh we decided not to re-tape it.
In the very beginning of the video you will see me actually "lipping" Boo's words as she introduces herself. Don't ask my why I did this…I have no idea! But, the truth is, this is not the first time! ((Let's just call it a motherly control issue.))
This entire video takes on a life of its own as Boo shares candidly about her cardstock cutting skills (NOT!) Despite that, her projects are fun, practical and easily duplicatable.
Grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and enjoy this month's video – I promise you'll have a few laughs along the way!
There's no better time to try Paper Pumpkin than now! New subscribers can enjoy 50% off the first two months. Regularly a $19.95 value (shipped right to your door at no additional cost), now only $9.98. Stamps, ink – everything is included! Click on the picture below to get the details.
Pictures of Boo's projects along with cutting dimensions are posted after the video in this post.
Twelve states are enjoying a sales tax holiday. The great news is that LOTS of great Stampin' Up! products will be TAX FREE on your state's tax free sale dates. I've included an Excel spreadsheet which outlines what and when. Click on the text below.
Collage of Boo's projects
Tea bag holder
Plant/Flower note card
Paper Pumpkin's designed card
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock 3" x 5 1/4"
- Score at 1/2"and 3/4" from EACH long end
- Turn the cardstock and score at 1/4" and 1/2" on one opposite side to form the bottom of the holder
- Snip the corners off as shown in the picture below – represented by the X
- Assemble the corners with Glue Dots
- Tangelo Twist (I think Boo calls it Tangerine Tango by mistake) cardstock is cut 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" to layer on the front of the holder.