October 7th and 8th will represent my 9th year working with Bay Life Church in their semi-annual Paper Crafting/Crop Day. This is a 1-2 day event to benefit the church's mission teams. So far, we've raised over $25,000!
I'd love to have you join me for an evening (or for the weekend). Your registration is 100% tax deductible!
Here's the agenda:
Friday – $25 (early registration through October 3rd)
- Swap Table
- Yummy desserts & snacks
Saturday – $30 (early registration through October 3rd)
- Continental breakfast
- Drinks and snacks all day
- Ample table space with great lighting for you to enjoy crafting (bring your own supplies and projects to work on)
- Make & take stations where yo can create various paper crafting projects for just $1-$5 (tax deductible donation)
- Swap table
- Goodie bag
- Door prizes
- Raffle baskets valued at $150-$300
Both Days - $45 (early registration through October 3rd) After October 3rd, Friday $30, Saturday $35, both days $55
NOTE: You may designate a certain missions participant to receive your registration fee to help with the funding of their trip.
OR Mail your registration to Bay Life Church, attn: Johnna, 1017 Kingsway Rd., Brandon, FL 33511
I hope to see you there!
Click on the text below to Download 2016 Bay Life Crop Flyer
One of the most frequently asked questions I get is, "how did you make that bow". Today's quick tip video will teach you how to make a multi-loop bow. If you'd like to learn how to make other bows you can watch my video HERE.
- Orders of $25 receive a free bundle of PDF tutorials and a Frequent Buyer Point
- Orders of $35+ receive all that PLUS a private invitation to join my next "Live with Lisa" event
Read all about this live event, the demonstrations, prizes and free tutorials HERE.