Are you enjoying the cooler fall temperatures? Maybe you've pulled on a sweater or lightweight jacket to embrace this fall season.
We're still in the 90's here in Florida. I'm in capris and a sleeveless blouse today, longing for a change in wardrobe.
It's that very desire that inspired me to create another fall card. This one includes the Acorn Builder Punch plus a beautiful copper leaf from the Leaflets Framelits. You might remember I used the 'negative' image of this die on a card a few weeks ago. If you missed it, you can view it HERE.
I've included pictures and cutting dimensions below.
Mark your calendar!
I will be LIVE on my Facebook page, Sunday, October 9th at 8PM EST. You won't want to miss the live demonstration and alternate project ideas I'll be sharing. Be sure to "like" my Facebook page so you don't miss the notifications. Click HERE.
- Crumb Cake cardstock base is cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Cajun Craze cardstock layer is cut 2 1/2" x 5"
- Very Vanilla cardstock layer is cut 2 1/4" x 4 3/4"
- Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper is cut 2" x 4 1/2"
- Copper Foil Sheet used to die cut the leaf is cut 2" x 4 1/2"
- I used 5" of Burlap Ribbon and 3" of Gold Natural Trim for the knot