Today's the final day to enter my birthday giveaway.
I will select a random winner to choose ANY TWO (2) Project PDF Tutorials from my library for free! My Project PDF Tutorials include multiple pictures, step-by-step instructions, cutting dimensions and a complete supply list.
Here's how to enter:
- Leave me a comment telling me which stamp set or bundle in the current annual catalog is your favorite and why.
- Comments/entries must be received no later than Thursday, July 27th at 11:59pm EST.
- Be sure to check back here on Friday, July 28th when the winner will be posted. If you're been randomly selected, you have until Monday, July 31st to email me to tell me which TWO free PDF Tutorials you would like.
- There are over 40 Project PDF Tutorials to choose from. The selections can be found HERE.
- Everyone is eligible, whether you live in the U.S. or not.
13 states will be enjoying free sales tax in preparation for back to school supplies. Stampin' Up! has provided a comprehensive list, by state, that include tax free items on adhesives, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, glues, clips, markers, Blender Pens and more!
Sales tax dates vary by state so take a look at the entire list by clicking on the image above.
Today is week 3 in my series on Embossing Paste. Did you miss the first two weeks?
- Click HERE to view the Embossing Paste 101 Quick Tip video
- Click HERE to view the Embossing Paste Coloring Quick Tip video
- Click HERE to learn how to make your own stencil/mask
This week I will be teaching you how to add color to the cardstock before the Embossing Paste is applied. The white texture paste is slightly opaque which allows hues of the ink to show through. The result is a stunning background!
During this series, I'm not only demonstrating tips on the Embossing Paste but I am also providing a completed card sample. Don't forget to scroll down to see it, along with the supplies I've used.
Using a sponge you will apply ink with random color to the Whisper White cardstock base. This one measures 4" x 5 1/4". I added an extra layer of white cardstock measuring 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" behind it before adding it to the card base measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
Don't miss the speckle technique I used on the background to give it that extra texture.
Lay the mask/stencil over the sponged cardstock and apply the Embossing Paste. Be sure to allow the paste to dry. Thicker applications will require longer drying time.
I die cut the word "sunshine" from the Sunshine Wishes Framelits and adhered it to the card base using Mini Dimensionals which I trimmed smaller to fit.
Pearls were colored with a pastel Sharpie marker.
You've been waiting and it's BACK! The long awaited Daisy Punch is back in stock and NOW is the time to grab it!
And, I've got a great BONUS for you!
Click on the image below for details.
Spend $50, get $5 to use in August. Details HERE.