56 seems like a big number, doesn't it? That's the number of years I reached today.
It's no fun to celebrate alone so let's celebrate together! I will select a random winner to choose ANY TWO (2) Project PDF Tutorials from my library for free! My Project PDF Tutorials include multiple pictures, step-by-step instructions, cutting dimensions and a complete supply list.
Here's how to enter:
- Leave me a comment telling me which stamp set or bundle in the current annual catalog is your favorite and why.
- Comments/entries must be received no later than Thursday, July 27th at 11:59pm EST.
- Be sure to check back here on Friday, July 28th when the winner will be posted. If you're been randomly selected, you have until Monday, July 31st to email me to tell me which TWO free PDF Tutorials you would like.
- There are over 40 Project PDF Tutorials to choose from. The selections can be found HERE.
- Everyone is eligible, whether you live in the U.S. or not.
Today's card includes an Embossing Paste background and several panels of eclectic color. If you missed my Embossing Paste 101 quick tip video, you can view it HERE.
If you're new to my blog, don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss any of my upcoming projects and videos.
The Oh So Eclectic stamp set includes watercolor images, like these, that can 'fill' the outline images included in this set. Using these watercolor images separately is another great option to add layers of color with ease. This stamp set also comes as a bundle with the coordinating Eclectic Layers Thinlits. Purchasing in a bundle saves you 10%.
Here are the cutting dimensions for this card:
- Whisper White cardstock base is cut 4 1/4" x 11", score at 5 1/2" and folded in half
- Whisper White cardstock layer is cut 2" x 3 3/4"
- Naturally Eclectic Designer Paper is cut 2" x 4 1/2"
- Fresh Fig Cardstock layers are cut 2 1/8" x 3 7/8" and 2 1/8" x 4 5/8"
The new 1/8" Fresh Fig Sheer Ribbon is so pretty. And yes, it is as soft as it looks!