Today is the final day to order your Studio Stamps in the Mail for August. This month’s edition includes the Bike Ride Bundle (stamp set and framelits), Eclectic Shaped Clips and pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs. A video and PDF tutorial are both included making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home.
As a bonus, all my Studio Stamps in the Mail customers receive an invitation to a private event called Live with Lisa. There I provide live demonstrations, tips, product prize patrol, a bundle of free tutorials for the projects showcased and lots of interactive fun. Read all about Live with Lisa HERE.
Packets are sent Priority Mail no later than August 26th and postage is already included.
Take a look at this month’s cards ands products included in this short introduction video.
This class in the mail includes:
- Bike Ride Bundle – 24 piece photopolymer stamp set & 15 piece Framelit dies – Click HERE to see the stamp set.
- Eclectic Shaped Paper Clips – Click HERE to see this product.
- FREE pre-cut materials to make 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs – pre-cut cardstock, pre-embossed and punched pieces, designer paper (patterns may vary), embellishments and envelopes are all included.
- Exclusive class video link will be emailed to your PayPal email address. View the video as often or whenever you’d like. I will walk you through the entire process of making each card.
- Exclusive PDF tutorial will be emailed to your PayPal email address. The tutorial includes step-by-step instructions for each card with numerous pictures. Some people prefer written instructions so I’ve got you covered!
- Exclusive Live with Lisa event that includes demonstrations, bundles of tutorials and product Prize Patrol – details HERE!
- Priority Mail is included and everything comes in one package sent right to your home.
You will need the following items, not included in this SSITM, to complete your cards.
- Clear blocks
- Black ink pad – I used Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad #132708
- Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots – #103683 – or liquid glue
- Big Shot die cutting machine #143263 – or other die cutting machine that accommodates Framelit dies
- Crushed Curry ink pad #131173 – Click HERE to see this product
- Flirty Flamingo ink pad #141397 – Click HERE to see this product
- Emerald Envy ink pad #141396 – Click HERE to see this product
If you don’t have these items you can:
- contact me HERE to add them to your SSITM order – This option saves you additional shipping costs! Please note that the product(s) you select must fit in a flat rate Priority Mail envelope along with your SSITM supplies.
- purchase them in my online store HERE.