Join me LIVE on my Facebook page HERE TOMORROW, August 17th at 8PM EST – 5PM PST – 6PM MST – 7PM CST for a live demonstration, tips and interactive fun! It’s free! Make sure you “like” my Facebook page so you don’t miss the notifications.
Stamp with me from home with August’s Studio Stamps in the Mail! This month’s edition includes pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards, the Bike Ride Bundle (stamp set and coordinating framelits), the Eclectic Shaped Paper Clips, a video & PDF tutorial.
See the cards and products included in my short introduction video. Click HERE or on the image below.
Last day to order is Sunday, August 20th.
Would you believe that baby oil used on Whisper White cardstock will make the most amazing vellum? I’ve been eagerly waiting to share this quick tip video with you – and my completed card.
Warning – this simple technique is addicting! Be sure to scroll down to see the pictures of the completed card, cutting dimensions and supplies used in today’s video.
- Lemon Lime Twist cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock layer (to stamp the diagonal stripes) is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock layer for the technique is cut 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Adhere the Whisper White technique layer only after it has completely dried. The oil will be resistant to adhesive or glue if you attempt to adhere it too quickly. Once dry, adhere it as you would vellum. I have a quick tip video to show you how. Click HERE.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a wedge of sponge and apply it to the backside of the die cut flower while it is laying on the Silicone Craft Sheet. The Silicone Craft Sheet will allow your work surface to remain sticky-free.
- Cut Mini Dimensionals in half and use them to adhere the die cut greeting.
- The Precision Base Plate, layered on top of the Magnetic Platform is the perfect way to die cut intricate dies such as these used here.
- Ink the background stamp face up. Lay the cardstock on top of the stamp and use a piece of scratch paper to cover it, rubbing and transferring the image. There’s no need to lift these large stamps – watch my quick tip video about using background stamps HERE.
Celebrate fall with 50% off the September Paper Pumpkin kit! Not sure what Paper Pumpkin is? Take a look HERE! In addition, all my Paper Pumpkin subscribers enjoy Paper Pumpkin Parade – 7 alternate project ideas using each month’s kit. Normally $19.95, on sale August 11-September 10th for only $9.98! The kit includes everything you need – stamp set, ink, pre-cut supplies and picture instructions. It’s easy enough for the beginner and fun for the avid paper crafter who enjoys a break from the prep. Use promo code HALFOFF0917 by September 10th to qualify.
CLICK HERE to sign up!
The Clearance Rack has been updated with lots of new goodies at savings up to 60% off. You’ll find fall and holiday items, too! Go check it out!