Whether you like to create cards or scrapbooks, the new Memories & More product line will have you completing projects in record time! Today's tutorial uses one of the cards from the Color Theory pack with a simple greeting and die cut image. You'll make dozens of these in no time!
I've included written instructions below for those of you using a mobile device. I also have a free PDF tutorial available for those that would like to download and save this project for a later day.
Don't forget to check out my Project PDF Tutorial Library for more project tutorials that feature complete card collections and fancy folds. I've added several new tutorials! Click HERE to view the library.
- Stamp – Colorful Seasons Bundle (145348)
- Paper – Dapper Denim (141414); Whisper White (100730); Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (144177)
- Ink – Dapper Denim (141394)
- Other – Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack (144210); Big Shot (143263); Magnetic Platform (130658); Precision Base Plate (139684); 3/8” Striped Dapper Denim Grosgrain Ribbon (144225); Glitter Enamel Dots (144200); Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683)
- Dapper Denim (base): 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” and folded in half
- Dapper Denim (layer): 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White (layer): 4” x 5 1/2”
- Designer Paper (wood grain of your choice): 3” x 3”
- Ribbon: 6”
- Adhere the ribbon across the center of the white layer. Adhere the white layer to the card base.
- Adhere the Dapper Denim layer to the card base on an angle as shown.
- Select a Dapper Denim card from the Memories & More Pack. Stamp the greeting on the far right side of the card using Dapper Denim ink.
- Die cut the chair using the designer paper and the appropriate framelit. Adhere the chair to the card using Glue Dots.
- Adhere several Glitter Enamel Dots to the card base.
Get a jump start on your holiday cards with the Carols of Christmas pre-release offer! Get your hands on the hottest catalog product and score yourself a free video and tutorial with projects! 13 states will be enjoying free sales tax in preparation for back to school supplies. Stampin' Up! has provided a comprehensive list, by state, that include tax free items on catalog products. Sales tax dates vary by state so take a look at the entire list by clicking on the image above.