This month’s Studio Stamps in the Mail (SSITM) includes the Painted Harvest stamp set, it’s coordinating Leaf Punch, free pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 different designs) along with envelopes and accessories. Stamping with me from home is easy with a full length video and a step-by-step PDF tutorial.
Take a look at what this month’s SSITM edition includes in this short introduction video. I’ll show you the products and the cards.
“Painted Harvest Bundle”
Ordering period is September 10th – September 17th
Orders will be shipped Priority Mail by September 23rd
This class in the mail includes:
- Painted Harvest – 13 piece photopolymer stamp set. Click HERE to see the stamp set. (Product debuts on September 1st)
- Leaf Punch – Click HERE to see this product. (Product debuts on September 1st)
- FREE pre-cut materials to make 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs – pre-cut cardstock, pre-embossed and punched pieces, designer paper (patterns may vary), embellishments and envelopes are all included.
- Exclusive class video link will be emailed to your PayPal email address. View the video as often or whenever you’d like. I will walk you through the entire process of making each card.
- Exclusive PDF tutorial will be emailed to your PayPal email address. The tutorial includes step-by-step instructions for each card with numerous pictures. Some people prefer written instructions so I’ve got you covered!
- Exclusive Live with Lisa event that includes demonstrations, bundles of tutorials and product Prize Patrol – details HERE!
- Priority Mail is included and everything comes in one package sent right to your home.
You will need the following items, not included in this SSITM, to complete your cards.
- Clear blocks
- Dimensionals #104430 – Click HERE to see this product
- Glue Dots – #103683 – Click HERE to see this product
- Basic Black Archival ink pad #140931 – Click HERE to see this product
- Crushed Curry ink pad #131173 – Click HERE to see this product
- Early Espresso ink pad #126974 – Click HERE to see this product
If you don’t have these items you can:
- Contact me HERE to add them to your SSITM order – This option saves you additional shipping costs! Please note that the product(s) you select must fit in a flat rate Priority Mail padded envelope along with your SSITM supplies.
- Purchase them in my online store HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: Our home is situated in Brandon, FL, a community between Tampa and Orlando. With Hurricane Irma bearing down on us, we have taken the necessary precautions to protect ourselves and our property. If you leave comments or send emails please be patient while we ride out the storm.
As a Stampin’ Up! family, we invite you to help us give to those who are now (or will soon be) trying to rebuild their lives. From now until the end of October, Stampin’ Up! will match donations made to the American Red Cross, dollar-for-dollar, for up to $50,000. Please click here to donate.
Q: What is this?
A: SSITM is perfect for those that can’t attend a class due to distance or scheduling. This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment! You will receive the featured stamp set (clear mount or photopolymer), ink pad(s) and pre-cut supplies to create 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs. I also include envelopes, embossed images, pre-punched pieces that are not part of the product bundle and embellishments – all neatly organized. Step by step instructions, a video link and pictures are sent to the address on your PayPal account, via email, once payment has been received. You will need your own clear blocks and basic stamping supplies. Details of what you need are listed above.
This program is only available in the United States.
Q: What if I don’t have one of the “what you will need” products?
A: No problem! Adapting projects to your current inventory is easier than you think. Often times you will have a supply closely related to what I’ve used. You may place an order for the identical products through my online store. When you place an order in my online store you qualify for my REWARDS program, too.
Q: How much do Studio Stamps in the Mail cost?
A: The price will vary each month based upon that month’s featured stamp set/bundle.
Q: When can I expect to receive my stamps and supplies?
A: The entire package will be sent either Priority Mail. Mailing date is listed above.
Q: What if I already the products in this month’s SSITM?
A: No problem! You can substitute them for other product(s). Please keep in mind that products need to fit in a Priority Mail flat rate envelope. Email me here. If you fail to provide your choice of substitutions by the deadline, your order will be placed as noted. You can also add products to your SSITM and save on shipping. Just contact me HERE and let me know.
Please note: SSITM do not qualify for Frequent Buyer points or VIP gifts. “Live with Lisa” events ARE included.
- “I am very impressed by, and excited to be part of, Lisa’s Studio Stamps in the Mail classes. The private videos, as well as the PDF tutorials, are jam packed with tips and detailed instructions for the projects. Lisa goes above and beyond to create beautiful, fun projects each month, and the extra little details she adds to make the projects pop are especially appreciated. Thank you Lisa for pouring your heart into your business; it really shows!” – Trish, Benton City, WA
- “I want you to know I just finished your SSITM kit and loved every minute of making the cards. Your tutorial was great because I could stop and start it on each card as I progressed. I don’t remember how much I paid for it but it was worth every penny. Thank you for making it so easy. I was a little afraid at first since I have always gone to live classes , so this was new. My friends will be happy to get my cards.” – Helen B., Jacksonville, FL
- “I have taken a couple of Lisa’s “Studio Stamps in the Mail” classes and I have enjoyed all of them! I like her projects because I learn something new with the beautiful cards that she has designed. Lisa is only an email away if I have any questions, although with the video, I am able to follow along in the card making easily. I am happy that I have the PDF file with photos, too, to recreate the cards for myself. Thank you Lisa!” – Alice D., Champaign, IL
- I enjoy Studio Stamps in the Mail (SSITM) for several reasons. Lisa offers an introduction video each month giving me the opportunity to see the cards that will be included. This allows me to decide if that month’s edition is well suited for me. Lisa doesn’t create your “typical cards”. She designs by thinking outside the box which stretches the use of the stamp set and my creativity. I enjoy having the new stamp set included as I can research the internet for additional ideas which allows me to maximize my purchase. – Jill A., St. Charles, IL
- “I love SSITM, first for the great price which includes the pre-cut supplies, the stamps, sometimes punches or framelits, to put your cards together. The instructions are easy to follow and everything is conveniently mailed to my home. SSITM provides lots of beautiful cards!” -Patti F., Tampa FL