October’s Studio Stamps in the mail begins today. This month’s edition will include the Night of Bethlehem Bundle (stamp set and coordinating Edgelits).
I’m including a short introduction video that will show you the cards and the products included in this month’s packet.
“Night in Bethlehem Bundle”
Ordering period is October 8th – October 15th
Orders will be shipped Priority Mail by October 21st
This class in the mail includes:
- Night in Bethlehem Bundle – 8 piece clear mount stamp set and 5 piece Edgelit dies ($55.91 value). Click HEREto see the stamp set.
- FREE pre-cut materials to make 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs – pre-cut cardstock, pre-embossed and punched pieces, designer paper (patterns may vary), embellishments (silver &/or gold) and envelopes are all included.
- Exclusive class video link will be emailed to your PayPal email address. View the video as often or whenever you’d like. I will walk you through the entire process of making each card.
- Exclusive PDF tutorial will be emailed to your PayPal email address. The tutorial includes step-by-step instructions for each card with numerous pictures. Some people prefer written instructions so I’ve got you covered!
- Exclusive Live with Lisa event that includes demonstrations, bundles of tutorials and product Prize Patrol – details HERE!
- Priority Mail is included and everything comes in one package sent right to your home.
You will need the following items, not included in this SSITM, to complete your cards.
- Clear blocks
- Big Shot or other die cutting machine that will accommodate Edgelit dies
- Dimensionals #104430 – Click HERE to see this product
- Glue Dots – #103683 – Click HERE to see this product
- Basic Black Archival ink pad #140931 – Click HERE to see this product
- Crumb Cake ink pad #126975- Click HERE to see this product
- Fine-Tip Glue #138309 – Click HERE to see this product
- Stampin’ Sponge #141337 – Click HERE to see this product
- Optional – 1/2″ Circle Punch for decorative corners on 1 design #119869 – Click HERE to see this product
If you don’t have these items you can:
- Contact me HERE to add them to your SSITM order – This option saves you additional shipping costs! Please note that the product(s) you select must fit in a flat rate Priority Mail padded envelope along with your SSITM supplies.
- Purchase them in my online store HERE.
Look what’s coming up!
- November – Snowflake Sentiments
- December – TBD
Q: What is this?
A: SSITM is perfect for those that can’t attend a class due to distance or scheduling. This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment! You will receive the featured product as indiacated and pre-cut supplies to create 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs. I also include envelopes, embossed images, pre-punched pieces that are not part of the product bundle and embellishments – all neatly organized. Step by step instructions, a video link and pictures are sent to the address on your PayPal account, via email, once payment has been received. You will need your own clear blocks and basic stamping supplies. Details of what you need are listed above.
This program is only available in the United States.
Q: What if I don’t have one of the “what you will need” products?
A: No problem! Adapting projects to your current inventory is easier than you think. Often times you will have a supply closely related to what I’ve used. You may place an order for the identical products through my online store. When you place an order in my online store you qualify for my REWARDS program, too.
Q: How much do Studio Stamps in the Mail cost?
A: The price will vary each month based upon that month’s featured stamp set/bundle.
Q: When can I expect to receive my stamps and supplies?
A: The entire package will be sent either Priority Mail. Mailing date is noted above.
Q: What if I already the products in this month’s SSITM?
A: No problem! You can substitute them for other product(s). Please keep in mind that products need to fit in a Priority Mail flat rate envelope. Email me here. If you fail to provide your choice of substitutions by the deadline, your order will be placed as noted. You can also add products to your SSITM and save on shipping. Just contact me HEREand let me know.
Please note: SSITM do not qualify for Frequent Buyer points or VIP gifts. “Live with Lisa” events ARE included.