We’re just 66 days away from Christmas! Are you ready? This is the perfect time to prepare your Christmas card list and choose the card you’d like to create to send to family and friends. I’ll be providing lots of inspiration in the coming weeks.
This stunning white Christmas tree is easy to create using the Ready for Christmas Bundle. The branches can be die cut two at a time and is easily assembled with Glue Dots. I’ve included written instructions below for those of you using a mobile device. I also have a free PDF tutorial available for those that would like to download and save this project for a later day.
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamps – Ready for Christmas Bundle (144679)
- Paper – Thick Whisper White (140272); Gold Foil Paper (132622)
- Ink – Real Red (126949)
- Other – Big Shot (143263), Woodland Embossing Folder (139673); Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683); Basic Jewels Rhinestones (144220) Red Sharpie Marker
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½” and folded in half
- Thick Whisper White (layer): 3 ¾” x 5”
- Thick Whisper White (banner): ¾” x 3”
- Thick Whisper White: scraps for 10 tree branches
- Gold Foil (layer): 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Gold Foil: scrap fro tree trunk and star
- Emboss one of the white cardstock layers using the Woodland Embossing Folder. Adhere to the Gold Foil layer.
- Die cut 10 branches, using white scrap cardstock. You can die cut 2 pieces at a time by layering them.
- Begin at the bottom, adhere branches using Glue Dots and begin building the tree. Make sure to overlap the branches for a nice full tree.
- Make a tree trunk by cutting a small piece of Gold Foil using your scissors. Tuck it under the bottom branches as shown and adhere in place.
- Adhere the constructed tree to the white embossed layer using Glue Dots.
- Die cut the small star using a scrap of Gold Foil. Adhere to the top of the tree using a Glue Dot.
- Stamp the greeting on white scrap cardstock using Real Red ink. Create banner tips on each end. Adhere the greeting over the center of the tree as shown using Dimensionals.
- Color two rhinestones using the Red Sharpie Marker. Let dry. Place rhinestones on either side of the greeting.
Stampin’ Blends Giveaway
We’re celebrating the upcoming release of Stampin’ Up!’s NEW alcohol-based blending markers, Stampin’ Blends (coming November 1st!) by giving them to 101 lucky winners! I’ve already got mine and you’re going to LOVE THEM!
One grand prize winner will receive the entire Stampin’ Blends Marker Collection (a $121 U.S. value!), and 100 runner-up winners will receive one Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack in one of our 12 signature colors (a $9 U.S. value).
TO ENTER: Like, comment, or share Stampin’ Up!’s Facebook post HERE. Limit one entry per person. Giveaway ends October 31st. Winners will be selected on or before November 7th and notified via Facebook. Read the Official Rules HERE.
Not sure how alcohol markers work? I’ve got ya’ covered. Be sure you’re subscribed to my blog so you don’t miss any of my upcoming posts and videos!
Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Paper Sale
These designer papers listed on the flyer are buy 3, get 1 free from October 1st -31st. Don’t forget, Stampin’ Up!’s designer papers are double sided so you have lots of options. View the entire list of designer papers on sale HERE.