I’m back with another ‘Santa’s Little Elves Design Team” project. I’m honored to have been asked to join this design team.This group of busy little elves have been working hard to bring you some AMAZING projects every Friday from now until Christmas! From now through December 15th, every Friday I will be posting a project and tutorial for you to enjoy. Step-by-step instructions, color photos and a complete list of supplies will be included. This design team is all about bringing you fabulous gift ideas that you can create for family, friends, co-workers, neighbors and teachers without having to brainstorm the creation all on your own.
I’ve included written instructions below for those of you using a mobile device. I also have a free PDF tutorial available for those that would like to download and save this project for a later day. This week’s PDF tutorial includes additional step-by-step pictures so be sure to take a peek.
Don’t forget to check out my Project PDF Tutorial Library for more project tutorials that feature complete card collections and fancy folds. Click HERE to view the library. All the supplies can be purchased in my online store. I provide generous ordering REWARDS, too! Details on my REWARDS program can be found HERE.
November Studio Stamps in the Mail
This project uses the same stamp set that will be included in November’s Studio Stamps in the Mail. Ordering begins on Sunday, November 12th – for one week only. Get all the details by clicking on the image below.
Wrapped in Warmth Jar Candle Wrap
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Snowflake Sentiments Bundle (w-146052, c-146053)
- PAPER – Shimmery White (101910), Real Red (102482), Be Merry Designer Series Paper (144111), Silver Foil Sheet (132178)
- INK – Garden Green (126973)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Precision Base Plate (139684), Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon (144213), Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106), Fast Fuse (129026), 18 oz. Jar Candle
Cutting & Scoring:
- Be Merry Designer Paper – 3” x 12”
- Shimmery White – 2 ½” x 6” (2 pieces)
- Adhesive Sheets – 2 ½” x 6” (2 pieces)
- Real Red – 2 ½” x 11 and 2 ½” x 4”
- Silver Foil & Shimmery White — scraps
- Peel off one side of the adhesive sheet “backing” and stick to Shimmery White. Do this for both pieces. DO NOT peel off the other “backing”.
- Cut snowflakes from each Shimmery White Piece. Make sure to use Precision Plate and to have the “backing” side down.
- Adhere the (2) pieces of Real Red together to make one long strip.
- Cut scalloped border using die. Cut, then move down and cut again. Repeat until you have whole strip cut.
- Peel off protective backing from snowflake pieces and adhere to real red strip as shown.
- Adhere this to the 3” x 12” piece of DSP. Then trim red edge even with DSP.
- Apply Fast Fuse to each of the “short” edges and wrap around candle.
- Tie ribbon around into a bow.
- Stamp “words” on scrap of Shimmery White and cut out with oval framelit.
- Cut a scalloped oval from Silver Foil and adhere together. Attach to the candle as shown.