There’s nothing more refreshing than a friend or neighbor that has gone out of their way to do something special for you, especially if you haven’t asked for help.
Today’s card features a mixture of products from the Occasions Catalog and the free Sale-A-Bration products. These adorable designer paper panels are from the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper which boast cheerful designs with a bit of a retro feel. The bottle and greetings are part of the Bubble Over Bundle (stamp set with coordinating framelits) that are sure to make great cards for any occasion. And who could resist these colors – Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist! Check out that foil bottle cap, too!
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
I’ve included written instructions below for those of you using a mobile device. I also have a free PDF tutorial available for those that would like to download and save this project for a later day.
Don’t forget to check out my Project PDF Tutorial Library for more project tutorials that feature complete card collections and fancy folds. Click HERE to view the library. All the supplies can be purchased in my online store. I provide generous ordering REWARDS, too! Details on my REWARDS program can be found HERE.
- Stamps: Bubble Over Bundle (145663)
- Inks: Basic Black Archival (140931), Lemon Lime Twist (144086), Basic Gray Archival (140932)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Bermuda Bay (131197), Basic Gray (121044), Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (147244 – Sale-A-Bration 2018), Silver Foil Sheet (132178)
- Other: Big Shot (143263), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Lemon Lime Twist 3/8” Mini Striped Ribbon (145611), Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes (145632), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Bermuda Bay (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½” and folded in half
- Basic Gray (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5” piece for layering strips
- Whisper White: scrap
- Designer Paper (strips): 1” x 3 ¾” strips of assorted patterns
- Designer Paper: one soda bottle to cut out
- Silver Foil: scrap for bottle top
- Ribbon: 12”
- Adhere the strips of designer paper to the 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Whisper White cardstock. Use the photo as a reference. Adhere this layer to the Basic Gray layer. Adhere these layers to the card base.
- Using the soda bottle-shaped die, die cut the coordinating designer paper.
- Using the scrap of Silver Foil die cut a bottle top using the coordinating framelit. Adhere the top to the bottle using Glue Dots.
- Die cut one large circle using the Stitched Shapes Framelits from scrap Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Gray ink onto the far-left side stitched circle. Be sure to allocate room for the bottle.
- Stamp the bubbles image above the greeting using Lemon Lime Twist ink.
- Place adhesive on the back of the stitched circle and adhere the ribbon as shown. Adhere the circle to the card base as shown using Dimensionals.
- Adhere several Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes to the bubbles.
Don’t miss out on all the new inspiration!
Click on the image below to view the new Occasions Catalog and the 19 pages of FREE products in the Sale-A-Bration brochure! All my online ordering REWARDS apply!