Memories & More is a Stampin Up! product linethat most card markers aren’t familiar with – but they should be. This collection of products were designed for those keeping memory albums but the “more” part of the Memories & More name expounds on how these cards can be used.
Today’s tutorial uses the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack. I think you’ll agree that these beautiful designs will have you creating quick cards in no time! If you like to color, then you’ll love these outline images. If you don’t like to color, consider sponges or daubers to add color to the images – or leave them black and white for a simple, classic look.
I’ve included written instructions below for those of you using a mobile device. I also have a free PDF tutorial available for those that would like to download and save this project for a later day.
Don’t forget to check out my Project PDF Tutorial Library for more project tutorials that feature complete card collections and fancy folds. Click HERE to view the library. All the supplies can be purchased in my online store. I provide generous ordering REWARDS, too! Details on my REWARDS program can be found HERE.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
- Paper: Basic Gray (121044), Pool Party (122924)
- Ink: Pool Party Re-inker (122933)
- Other: Petal Passions Memories and More Card Pack (145592); Pool Party Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends (144605); Old Olive Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends (144597); Daffodil Delight Combo Pack Stampin’ Blends (144603); Embossing Paste (141979); Palette Knives (142808); Sweet Soiree Masks (145643) Basic Rhinestones (144220); Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic Gray (base): 4 1/4” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” and folded in half
- Basic Gray (layer): 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”
- Pool Party (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Select the flower card from the Memories & More card pack. Color in flower image using the Pool Party Combo Pack for the flower, Old Olive Combo Pack for the leaves and the Daffodil Delight combo pack for the flower center. Cut out the flower using your scissors.
- Mix two (2) drops of Pool Party ink refill into ½ teaspoon of Embossing Paste. Mix well. Apply the colored paste using the Palette Knife of your choice over the Mask onto the Basic Gray layer. Immediately clean the mask and the knife using warm water. Let the cardstock dry completely.
- Adhere the Basic Gray layer to the Pool Party layer. Adhere these layers to the card base.
- Adhere the flower to the lower right-hand corner of the card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut out the greeting from the Memories & More card pack. Adhere to the flower as shown using Dimensionals. Adhere a rhinestone to the left of the greeting.