Today’s tutorial project features the Waterfront stamp set (Occasions Catalog). The varied images allow your imagination to run wild with landscape options. And, it’s perfect for masculine cards.
I’ve included written instructions below for those of you using a mobile device. I also have a free PDF tutorial available for those that would like to download and save this project for a later day.
Don’t forget to check out my Project PDF Tutorial Library for more project tutorials that feature complete card collections and fancy folds. Click HERE to view the library. All the supplies can be purchased in my online store. I provide generous ordering REWARDS, too! Details on my REWARDS program can be found HERE.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamps – Waterfront (146386); Birthday Delivery (143660)
- Paper – Crumb Cake (120953); Tranquil Tide (144246); Chocolate Chip (102128); Whisper White (100730)
- Ink – Crumb Cake (120975); So Saffron (126957); Pear Pizzazz (131180); Pool Party (126982); Chocolate Chip (126979); Early Espresso (126974)
- Other – Linen Thread (104199); Everyday Label Punch (144668); Dimensionals (104430); Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends (144595)
- Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Crumb Cake: scrap to punch
- Tranquil Tide (layer): 4” x 5 1/4”
- Chocolate Chip (layer): 3 ¼” x 4”
- Whisper White (layer): 3” x 3 ¾”
- Linen Thread: 14”
- With the 3 ¾” edge along the top of your Whisper White layer, use the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends to lightly color a “sky” about 2/3 of the way down the cardstock.
- Stamp the following images on the white layer as indicated:
- Stamp the mountains using Crumb Cake ink midway and centered horizontally on the white layer.
- Stamp the sun using So Saffron ink to the left of the mountains.
- Stamp the land using Pear Pizzazz ink directly under the mountains.
- Stamp the cabin using Chocolate Chip ink near the base of the mountains on the right side as shown.
- Stamp the trees using Tranquil Tide ink on the left and right sides of the mountains as shown.
- Stamp the water using Pool Party ink at the bottom as shown.
- Stamp the trees horizontally across the middle of the Tranquil Tide layer using Tranquil Tide ink.
- Adhere the white layer to the Chocolate Chip layer.
- Stamp the trees on the Tranquil Tide layer by stamping off one layer of ink on cardstock first to make the image lighter. Stamp the trees on the right and left sides of this layer as shown.
- Adhere the image layers to the Tranquil Tide layer.
- Tie the Linen Thread around the Tranquil Tide layer and make a bow on the far-right side as shown.
- Adhere the layers to the card base.
- Stamp the greeting using Early Espresso ink on the scrap Crumb Cake cardstock. Stamp the trees using Tranquil Tide ink, stamped off (as in step #4) over the greeting. Punch out the greeting. Adhere the greeting to the left side of the image layer using Dimensionals.
If your wish list contains $99 in product then you should consider the Custom Starter Kit. This ‘ultimate bundle’ lets you choose $125 in product and pay a reduced price of $99. The entire kit ships for free – another $12.50 savings. During Sale-A-Bration (through March 31st), Stampin’ Up! is adding two (2) free stamp sets of your choice – no value limit! That’s up to another $101 value! Finally, you can will enjoy a 20% discount on any future purchases through July 31st with absolutely NO OBLIGATION. You don’t have to buy another thing if you don’t want to – but let’s face it, with all these fabulous products you’ll want to! Read the 12 reasons why this custom kit is perfect for you!
Reason 1 YOUR CHOICE of $125 in products and pay a reduced price of only $99 January 3 – March 31, 2018 – ADD ANY TWO (2) STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE AS A BONUS DURING THE COMPANY’S LARGEST SALE OF THE YEAR “SALE-A-BRATION”. SHOP AT THE 20% DEMONSTRATOR DISCOUNT WITH NO OBLIGATION THROUGH JULY 31, 2018!
Reason 2 FREE shipping to your front door!
Reason 3 NO obligation to ever hold a class, workshop event or club. Hobby paper crafters welcome!
Reason 4 20%-25% minimum discount off any and all future orders.
Reason 5 Be the first to receive new catalogs and the ability to order early before products are “live”.
Reason 6 Quarterly Stampin’ Success color magazine is filled with inspiration, tips and how to’s.
Reason 7 Get all my Project PDF tutorials for free!
Reason 8 Access to our team Facebook group where we enjoy monthly stamping challenges, live events, product giveaways and more! A great place to meet new stamping friends and to be inspired!
Reason 9 Monthly team e-newsletter filled with tutorials, up-to-date information, recognition and a spotlight article and picture on a member in our group!
Reason 10 Monthly team Inspiration Nights (in Florida) with stamping, displays and product prizes. And for those that don’t live nearby, a monthly Inspiration Night recap email with video footage pictures and notes.
Reason 11 One on one training and career development for business-minded stampers.
Reason 12 The Creativate Team! Click HERE to read about us!