Plan to join me on Monday, March 12th at 8PM EST – 5PM PST – 6PM MST – 7PM CST for a LIVE Facebook demonstration I call “Spotlight with Lisa“. During this event I will share a new project idea, lots of tips and interactive fun. It’s FREE so invite a friend to join you.
Click HERE or on the picture below to like and follow my Facebook page so you don’t miss the reminders and notifications.
Facebook is rolling out big changes that effect Facebook groups such as the one for Lisa’s Stamp Studio.
You need to TAKE ACTION to keep seeing any pictures, videos and live event notifications in your Facebook newsfeed for this page. A simple inclusion in this group will no longer let you see the content in your newsfeed UNLESS YOU TAKE A QUICK ADDITIONAL STEP (it takes less than a minute).
Follow the steps below if you’re viewing from a desk top computer.
If you are viewing from a mobile device (iPhone or iPad) here are the steps to change your preferences:
- Open the Facebook app
- Scroll down to “settings”
- Click on “settings”
- Click on “news feed preferences”
- There will be a star titled “prioritize who to see first” – click on this
- Scroll until you see “Lisa’s Stamp Studio” and make sure there is a star next to my picture. If there is not a star simply click on the picture. A star will be placed alongside the picture. Click “done”.
- Click “done” again
- Return to Facebook
Project PDF Tutorial Library
If you’re looking for fresh ideas then take a peek at my Project PDF Tutorial Library. There are over 45 different tutorials available for a nominal fee. Tutorials include card collections, 3D projects and fancy folds. When you purchase my Project PDF Tutorials they will contain
- Clear, color photos from various angles will make it easy for you to mimic the construction of the card.
- Step by step instructions with cutting dimensions and tips.
- A complete supply list including item codes and product descriptions. All the products used can be purchased in my online store.
- Prices are reminiscent to the number of pages included.
Here are just a few of the recent additions. Click HERE or on a picture below to take a peek at the complete library!