The excitement is building for the new catalog which debuts this Friday, June 1st. In preparation, I’ve created a simple card using the “A Good Day” stamp set which will be carried over from the Occasions Catalog. I’ve paired this thank you card with a new color – Mossy Meadow! The ink pad you’ll see in the video is the new style stamp case. You can view another video I created with all the in’s and out’s of the new colors and this new style case by clicking HERE. I don’t know about you, but having new colors to play with is much like a new box of crayons – there are endless possibilities! In the coming weeks you’ll see lots more new colors being used so if you aren’t already subscribed to my blog, please do so. Subscribing provides you with an email update insuring you don’t miss out on any of the inspiration I will be sharing.
Today’s card is a simple 4″ x 4″ card with a masculine theme. I’ve also included the Painted Harvest leaf image and it’s coordinating Leaf Punch to add a little extra texture to my card. As always, I’ve included pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies for today’s card below the video so be sure to scroll down to see them.
I have several videos on using the Stampin’ Blends that will provide lots of tips and tricks:
- View the Stampin’ Blends Basics video HERE
- View how to shade and mix colors using the Stampin’ Blends HERE
- View how to shade in small areas using the Stampin’ Blends HERE
- View the four uses for the Color Lifter video HERE
- View how to create custom accessories using the Stampin’ Blends video HERE
- Whisper White cardstock base is cut 4″ x 8″, score at 4″ and fold
- Whisper White cardstock layer is cut 3″ x 3″
- Mossy Meadow cardstock layer is cut 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Thick Whisper White cardstock scrap is used for the image
This card was included in the Simon Says Challenge – Use More Than One Stamp
There are just a few days left to purchase your favorite retiring products!
- You can view the retiring stamp sets HERE
- You can view the retiring Bundles HERE
- You can view everything else that’s retiring HERE