A pop of Berry Burst really brings out the beauty of the black and white Petal Passion designer paper. These simple layers paired with the coordinating finely woven Berry Burst ribbon create this stunning card. Oh, and a little bling never hurts! ((smile))
The “A Mother’s Flair” stamp set, Petal Passion designer paper and the ribbon are all on the retired list. There are only days left to grab your retiring favorites before they’re gone forever.
- You can view the retiring stamp sets HERE
- You can view the retiring Bundles HERE
- You can view everything else that’s retiring HERE
I’ve included written instructions for today’s project below. I also have a free PDF tutorial available for those that would like to download and save this project for a later day.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamps – A Mother’s Flair (wood 145902, clear 145905)
- Paper – Basic Black (121045), Whisper White Thick (140272), Berry Burst (144243), Petal Passion Designer Paper (145589)
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
- Other – Big Shot (143263), Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends (144584), Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend (144574), Berry Burst Ribbon ½” Finely Woven (144133), Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Rhinestones Basic Jewels (144220), Dimensionals (104430)
- Basic Black (base): 4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½” and folded
- Basic Black (layer): 3 ¾” x 5”
- Designer Paper: 2 ½” x 3 ¾”
- Berry Burst: 2 ½” x 3 ½”
- Whisper White Thick (oval): 2” x 3”
- Ribbon: 18”
- Adhere the designer paper to the lower portion of the Basic Black layer.
- Tie the ribbon around the layer, just about the designer paper. Finish by making a bow on the far-left side as shown. Adhere the layer to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Die cut an oval using Whisper White thick cardstock large enough to fit the shoe image. Die cut a scallop oval slightly larger than the oval.
- Stamp the shoe image using Memento ink on the white oval. Color in the flower and the stem using the Stampin’ Blends. Adhere the oval to the Berry Burst scallop oval. Adhere these layers to the right side of the card base using Dimensionals.
- Add a rhinestone to the flower where it meets the stem.
OPTIONAL: Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock for the inside of your card measuring 4” x 5 ¼”. Add a small strip of Berry Burst cardstock to the top of a 1” x 4” strip of coordinating designer paper. Adhere these layers to the bottom of the white cardstock. Adhere the white cardstock to the inside of the card.
Don’t forget to check out my Project PDF Tutorial Library for more project tutorials that feature complete card collections and fancy folds. Click HERE to view the library. All the supplies can be purchased in my online store. I provide generous ordering REWARDS, too! Details on my REWARDS program can be found HERE.
When you spend $25 in product (before tax and shipping) in my online store you’ll receive an invitation to join my “Live with Lisa” event – demonstrations, a bundle of tutorials and product prize giveaway. Place a $50 product order and you’ll receive all that PLUS a free product gift. Check out my REWARDS program by clicking the image below. Be sure to use this month’s host code found above the “shop now” button here on my blog.
Join me Live Next Wednesday!
Join me Live on Facebook next Wednesday, May 30th at 8PM EST – 5PM PST – 6PM MST – 7PM CST. I have a new project I’ll be demonstrating along with tips and interactive fun. It’s a free event so invite a few friends to join us! If you don’t already “like and follow” my Facebook page, you can do so HERE to ensure you receive the live notification reminders.