Accented Blooms highlight the tag area in this new stamp set of the same name and they are the feature of today’s free tutorial. Whether you’d like to stamp the image in a single color or if you’re a coloring enthusiast, you’ll find this beautiful stamp set a must have. Best of all, the tag images fit in the Tailored Tag Punch which was carried over from the Occasions Catalog. I’ve included written instructions for today’s card below. I also have a free PDF tutorial available for those that would like to download and save this project for a later day.
I have several videos on using the Stampin’ Blends that will provide lots of tips and tricks:
- View the Stampin’ Blends Basics video HERE
- View how to shade and mix colors using the Stampin’ Blends HERE
- View how to shade in small areas using the Stampin’ Blends HERE
- View the four uses for the Color Lifter video HERE
- View how to create custom accessories using the Stampin’ Blends video HERE
Don’t forget to check out my PDF Tutorial Library for more project tutorials that feature complete card collections and fancy folds. Click HERE to view the library. All the supplies can be purchased in my online store. I provide generous ordering REWARDS, too! Details on my REWARDS program can be found HERE.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamps – Accented Blooms (wood 146678, clear 146681)
- Paper – Pool Party (144244); Whisper White (100730)
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708), Pool Party (147107)
- Other– Basic Black 3/8” Shimmer Ribbon (144129), Faceted Dots (146910), Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Marker (144595), Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker (144574)
- Pool Party (base) – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” and folded
- Whisper White – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Ribbon – 8”
- Wrap the ribbon around the card base. Adhere the raw ends in the front of the card. The ends will be hidden by the white layer.
- Stamp the image on the white cardstock using Memento ink.
- Ink the solid tag image using Pool Party ink. Stamp off one layer of ink on scratch paper to reduce the shade. Stamp the image inside the frame on the white cardstock as shown.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink and stamp inside the tag.
- Color in the flowers and the leaves using the Stampin’ Blends.
- Using your scissors, cut off the upper right corner of the white cardstock on an angle. Adhere the white cardstock to the card base.
- Add a large black faceted dot above the angled corner as shown.
When you spend $25 in product (before tax and shipping) in my online store you’ll receive an invitation to join my “Live with Lisa” event – demonstrations, a bundle of tutorials and product prize giveaways. Place a $50 product order and you’ll receive all that PLUS a free product gift. Check out my REWARDS program by clicking the image below. Be sure to use this month’s host code found above the “shop now” button here on my blog.