This month’s Stamps in the Mail (SITM) free card kit features the Country Home stamp set. This set is part of the Country Lane Suite featured on pages 42-43 of the new Holiday Catalog. The rustic farmhouse feel is evident in the designer paper, Galvanized Clips, Chicken Wire Elements and Galvanized Metallic Paper. And that’s just to name a few of the products in this suite!
Place ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive SITM host code EC63BSTR, and receive my free card kit. My kits include pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards; 2 each of the 4 different designs pictured. You’ll also receive envelopes, a video and PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting the video as often as you’d like. The PDF tutorial is perfect for those that prefer written instructions. My tutorials include multiple pictures of each card along with cutting dimensions making them perfect for future card layouts and inspiration.
Ordering begins today and will last through Saturday, September 15th at 11:59PM EST. There is NO monthly obligation and this is not a club. Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of the products I’ve used pictured below so be sure to scroll down to see them. Take a look at the completed cards in this month’s kit during this short video.
Stamps in the Mail Free Card Kit Video – September 2018
Stamps in the Mail Free Card Kit Details
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) through my online store. Order these products or any you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive SITM HOST CODE: EC63BSTR between the ordering dates of September 12th and September 15th and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut supplies to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- Kits will ship first-class mail by September 22nd and will be mailed to the same address used on your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this Stamps in the Mail free card kit exactly as shown are listed below. You will also need adhesive, and clear blocks for your stamps. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like!
- SITM does not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order here.
Stamps in the Mail Free Card Kit
If you’re interested in just the PDF tutorial for these cards they can be found HERE.
These are the products you will need to complete your Stamps in the Mail free card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! You can click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive Stamps in the Mail host code EC63BSTR to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation.
Join me Live on Thursday
I’ve got a new project from the Holiday Catalog that I’ll be demonstrating LIVE on YouTube, tomorrow, Thursday, September 13th. Plan to join me – and invite a few friends along for interactive fun and inspiration. I’ll be live on my YouTube channel HERE at 8PM EST – 5PM PST – 6PM MST – 7PM CST.
If you’d like to chat/comment be sure to follow the instructions HERE for desk top computers or HERE for mobile devices (phones, tables, iPads). I’d sure love to have you subscribe to my YouTube channel as well.