This month’s card making kit (aka Stamps in the Mail) features the Dashing Deer Bundle. You’ll find this Bundle (stamp set and coordinating thinlits) on pages 9 of the Holiday Catalog. The Detailed Deer Thinlits include multiple dies for stamp images making it easy to die cut numerous poinsettias and borders at one time. In addition, this die set boasts an additional piece not found in the stamp set – a flying stag. I’m certain you’ll fall in love with these filigree antlers and stunning holiday cards.
You will receive my card making kit for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive kit host code ZKNSDV6G between October 10-13. This kits include pre-cut cardstock, designer paper, envelopes and embossed pieces to make 8 cards; 2 each of the 4 different designs as pictured. You will also receive a video and PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting the video as often as you’d like. The PDF tutorial is perfect for those that prefer written instructions and include multiple pictures of each card along with cutting dimensions, making them perfect for future card layouts and inspiration.
Ordering begins today and will last through Saturday, October 13, 11:59PM EST. Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of the products I’ve used pictured below so be sure to scroll down to see them. Take a look at the completed cards in this month’s kit during this short video.
Dashing Deer Card Making Kit Video
Card Making Kit Details
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive kit HOST CODE: ZKNSDV6G between the dates of October 10 and October 13 and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut cardstock, designer paper, envelopes and embossed pieces to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- Kits will ship first-class mail by October 20 and will be mailed to the same address used on your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card kit, exactly as shown, are listed below. You will also need scissors, Scotch® tape, a black Sharpie marker and clear blocks for your stamps. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like!
- This kit order does not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order here.
Dashing Deer Card Making Kit by Lisa
If you’re interested in just the PDF tutorial for these cards they can be found HERE.
These are the products you will need to complete your card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive kit host code ZKNSDV6G to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation.
Join Me Live on Thursday
Join me Live on YouTube Thursday, October 11 at 8PM EST – 5PM PST – 6PM MST – 7PM CST for a live demonstration! You’ll find me live HERE. If you can’t join us live, the replay will be available on my YouTube channel HERE. I’d love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss out on upcoming videos and live events. If you’d like to chat/comment during the live event, follow these instructions:
Is it You?
I’ve been receiving an influx of orders from customers who have selected “no contact” when creating their online ordering account. When you select “no contact”, then proceed to place an order, your identity is completely blocked. Because of this, I’m unable to provide any of my rewards because I don’t know who should receive them.
The picture below indicates how the boxes should be checked to avoid placing a “no contact” order.