Merry Christmas to All and to all a good night! It’s a popular line in a favorite Christmas carol. Do you know the title of the song?
The Swirls & Curls Dynamic Embossing Folder provides the perfect background for today’s Merry Christmas to All card. The exquisite Joyous Noel Designer and coordinating Glimmer Papers add the perfect amount of holiday sparkle!
I didn’t have the heart to hide the embossing so I used a small piece of designer paper for the center and bordered it using Soft Suede cardstock – believe it or not, this is a coordinating color to this designer paper! You’ll find this stamp set (Merry Christmas to All) along with the coordinating dies on page 5 of the Holiday Catalog. And, don’t forget that purchasing the stamp set and the dies together saves you 10% on the Bundle.
The multipurpose sheets are self-adhesive which make them super easy to use – especially with these detailed dies. I placed it on the backside of the glimmer paper and then die cut the greeting. The best part is adhering it! All you have to do is remove the paper backing to the adhesive sheets and stick it on your cardstock. It’s that easy! I’ll teach you how to use it in the video I’ve included below.
The copper sequins that are part of the Metallic Sequin Assortment are perfect for adding a little glam to the Gray Granite cardstock base. And I’ve got a tip for you about how to adhere them – two different ways – during the video.
Merry Christmas to All Cutting Dimensions
- Gray Granite cardstock base is cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Gray Granite cardstock for the “Christmas” greeting is cut 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Joyous Noel Designer Paper is cut 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Soft Suede cardstock layer is cut 1 3/8″ x 4 1/4″
- Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper is cut 2″ x 4″ for die cutting
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet is cut 2″ x 4″ to mimic the glimmer paper (Watch the video for tips!)
DIY Easy Merry Christmas to All Card Design Video
Looking For More Ideas?
If you’re looking for more ideas then take a peek at my PDF Tutorial Library. There are over 45 different tutorials available for a nominal fee. Tutorials include card collections, 3D projects and fancy folds. When you purchase my PDF Tutorials they will contain:
- Clear, color photos from various angles will make it easy for you to mimic the construction of the card.
- Step by step instructions with cutting dimensions and tips.
- A complete supply list including item codes and product descriptions. All the products used can be purchased in my online store.
- Prices are reminiscent to the number of pages included.