Handmade Card | Simple Layers with Butterfly Gala is a beautiful card and perfect for the ‘cards for her’ category whether it’s a thinking of you card, get well card, or change the sentiment and make it a birthday card! This Butterfly Gala card kicks off the new products in the Occasions Catalog that all begins tomorrow!
Beginning January 3 the new Occasions Catalog AND Stampin’ Up!’s largest sale of the year, Sale-A-Bration, begin! There’s no better time to shop! From January 3 – March 31, spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and choose a FREE product of your choice from the exclusive Sale-A-Bration brochure! There’s no limit – for every $50 you spend, choose another FREE product! Earn even bigger selections when you spend $100 – great for those of you with a big wish list! Just look for the “FREE $50 and $100” reward icons throughout the brochure. All my online ordering rewards apply as well. Click HERE to read about my rewards program.
The beautiful Butterfly Gala Bundle (page 35 of the Occasions Catalog) includes an 18-piece photopolymer stamp set and the Butterfly Duet Punch. But the gala doesn’t stop there. This suite of products also includes new Whisper White Flax Ribbon, Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins and a 40-sheet pack of gingham designer papers.
Get a close up look at the Butterfly Gala products in today’s video. Be sure to scroll down to see additional pictures and the cutting dimensions for today’s card. Get ready – it’s going to be an amazing New Year!
Butterfly Gala Video
I have a video series on using the Stampin’ Blends that will provide lots of tips and tricks:
- View the Stampin’ Blends Basics video HERE
- View how to shade and mix colors using the Stampin’ Blends HERE
- View how to shade in small areas using the Stampin’ Blends HERE
- View the four uses for the Color Lifter video HERE
- View how to create custom accessories using the Stampin’ Blends video HERE
- Thick Whisper White cardstock base is cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Thick Whisper White cardstock was used for the butterfly image and both stitched squares
- I used 4″ of Whisper White Flax Ribbon
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit!
If your wish list contains at least $99 in product then you should consider the custom starter kit. There are two options for you to customize your kit from January 3 – March 31:
- Option 1: Choose $175 of products and pay a reduced price of $99 – free shipping – 20% discount on future purchases through July 31, 2019
- Option 2: Choose $175 of products and receive the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote ($50 value!) for a reduced price of $129 – free shipping – 20% discount on future purchases through July 31, 2019
There is absolutely NO OBLIGATION and you don’t have to buy another thing if you choose not to. You can read about how I support my stamping team and the perks they receive HERE.