Just announced! Stampin’ Up!’s Retirement List!
There’s a new annual catalog on the horizon and that means we’ll be bidding a fond farewell to a myriad of products in the current annual and Occasions catalogs. I’ve got 5 important tips about shopping – and budgeting – the retired list that I’ve shared below.
You can find the list of retiring products below.
- Retiring Accessories CLICK HERE
- Retiring Bundles CLICK HERE
- Retiring Stamp Sets List CLICK HERE
- Order Retiring Stamp Sets CLICK HERE
- List of Carried Over Stamp Sets CLICK HERE (Carry over stamps will not be available in wood mount and ALL stamp sets will have a new item number in the new catalog.)
- Effective immediately, stamp sets offered in clear-mount or wood-mount in the 2018–2019 annual catalog, that are carrying over into the 2019–2020 annual catalog, will be offered in clear-mount and/or wood-mount until existing inventory has been depleted or until June 4, 2019 (whichever comes first). When the inventory is depleted, you will be notified of the automatic switch to cling, when placing an order for that stamp set. This means that you may end up purchasing select cling stamp sets (in carryover artwork) before they can be ordered from the catalog! All carryover rubber stamp sets will be available in cling only (with the exception of background stamps which are still being offered in wood-mount in the U.S.) beginning June 4, 2019.
TIP #1 – Shop retiring accessories first
These products are the first to sell out and are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Accessories include products such as dies (framelits, thinlits), designer papers, Bundles (stamp sets + coordinating dies/punches – Bundles save you 10%!), ink, refills, markers, embellishments, etc.
Tip #2 – Shop retiring In Colors
The 2017-2019 In Colors are retiring to make room for five NEW In Colors. If you own one of these ink pads, purchase the ink refills and coordinating accessories (designer papers, markers, cardstock and embellishments) right away. These products are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. If you’ve wanted to add one of these colors to your ink pad inventory, be certain to add the ink refill to that same order along with any coordinating products you desire.
Tip #3 – Shop retiring stamp sets last
Once your retiring accessories list has been complete, then consider adding retiring stamp sets. Stampin’ Up! manufactures their own stamps so these items will typically be around the longest.
Tip #4 – Maximize shipping by adding other wish list items to your order
Consider adding other wish list items to your retiring product order. Shipping rates are a minimum of $6.95 or 10%, whichever is greater. Keep an eye on your total to maximize shipping fees.
Tip #5 – Keep an eye on your product order total for additional rewards
Did you know that there are rewards for ordering?
- Exclusively at Lisa’s Stamp Studio – purchase $25 in product (before shipping and tax) and I’ll send you an exclusive invitation to join my private Live with Lisa event. Details HERE. You’ll also receive a reusable hand stamped card for me!
- Exclusively at Lisa’s Stamp Studio – purchase $50 in product (before shipping and tax) and I’ll ALSO INCLUDE you in my product gift list that’s sent out on the 25th of each month. You’ll be able to choose any product gift on that list as my thank you. This product gift is IN ADDITION TO the rewards noted for a $25 order. Details HERE.
- Purchase $150+ in product (before shipping and tax) and ALSO RECEIVE free Stampin’ Rewards. Stampin’ Up! offers free rewards for your larger orders (outlined on page 224 of the annual catalog). For example, a $150 product order entitles you to 10%, or $15, in free Stampin’ Rewards dollars! Got a bigger product order? Get bigger Stampin’ Rewards! Get the details HERE.
Click on the images below to get details about these current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
Free weekly E-newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio