It’s glitter paper scraps to the rescue for this easy greeting card! I’m using just one color – Petal Pink and incorporated some shimmer with Gold Glitter Paper scraps and heat embossing. If you’re not sure how to heat emboss, I’ve got all the details in today’s video.
Click on the image below to watch the video then be sure to scroll down to see the pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies I’ve used.
Glitter Paper Scraps Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Glitter Paper Scraps Card Details
If you love flowers and watercolor images then you’ll love the Perennial Essence Designer Paper with their hand-painted impressionistic images and rich colors. Go with the rich imagery or choose the reversible side. Either way, these papers can be added to a huge array of cards – and not just feminine cards!
The Floral Essence stamp set is also offered as a Bundle (stamp set + coordinating Perennial Flower Punch). Bundles save you 10% and lots of time! This punch will creates the perfect blooms!
Don’t throw away those small strips of designer and glitter paper. They can create With four glimmer paper colors to choose from (gold, rose, silver and sparkle) you’ll be adding a special sparkle to all your creations!
- Whisper White cardstock base is cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock layer is cut 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Petal Pink cardstock layer is cut 2 3/4″ x 3 5/8″
- Perennial Essence Designer Paper strips are cut 1/2″ x 5″ and 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Gold Glimmer Paper strips are cut 1/8″ x 4 1/2″ and 1/8″ x 4″
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/