Crunched for time? Let me teach you how to make a masculine thank you card in minutes!
This simple layout uses the new Sailing Home Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies) and can easily be changed from thank you to birthday or any other occasion.
Masculine cards are typically the toughest for me to create simply because I love feminine stamps, designer papers and embellishments but this suite of products makes it incredibly easy! Included in this suite are coordinating designer papers, an embossing folder, twine, trinkets and Memories & More Card Pack.
Masculine Thank You Card Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Although simple, this masculine thank you card packs a punch because of the angled die cut pieces. The Smooth Sailing Dies include pieces to cut out the images in the stamp set plus additional ones.
The detail of the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine added to the anchor is super simple to do. Watch the video for tips!
- Whisper White cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock layer is cut 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Night of Navy cardstock layer is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
This card was included in the Simon Says: Masculine card challenge
Masculine Card Pinnable
Pin this easy layout idea to your favorite card making Pinterest board as inspiration for both a masculine thank you card or cards for other occasions!
Click on the image below to get details about these current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/