Let me teach you how to make a dreamy double fun fold card to impress your guy. Truth be told, this fun fold card will impress anyone who sees it and you can certainly change up the paper and stamp set to make it ‘girly’ if you prefer that but today I wanted to make a masculine card. This fun fold card will make the perfect birthday card for boyfriend or a great Dad birthday card.
Double Fun Fold Details
I’ve used the Sailing Home Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies) to create this card. The “Come Sail Away” suite of products (page 145) include an embossing folder, designer paper, a Memories & More card pack, baker’s twine and trinkets. Creating masculine cards, nautical, or summer themed cards and scrapbook pages is going to be fun and easy.
This fun fold provides a smaller flap to adhere your image or greeting plus a folded insert. This fold would work well for many occasions including wedding invitations.
Today’s video includes a vital tip on aligning the front flap and inside panels so be sure to watch. I’ve also included instructions on creating the single loop bow which is perfect for masculine cards.
This 12-piece stamp set includes a great selection of images and greetings which made it easy for me to use only this set when designing this card.
Be sure to scroll down to view the cutting dimensions and supplies for today’s card.
This card was included in the Simon Says: Anything Goes challenge
- Soft Suede cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 6 1/4″, score at 2″
- Whisper White cardstock insert is cut 5 1/4″ x 8″, score at 4″
- Whisper White cardstock layers – cut 2 at 2 1/2″ x 3″
- Night of Navy cardstock layers – cut 2 at 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- I used 20″ of baker’s twine
Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest card making board so you can easily access the video and pictures when you’re ready to make your card.
Double Fun Fold Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/