Want to impress the man in your life – try this Happy Birthday greeting made in a chillin’ easel card!
Whether chillin’ on the beach or hard at work at their work bench, any man would love to receive this fun fold card! I used the “A Good Man” stamp set and coupled it with the Itty Bitty Birthdays set for this beachy, relaxin’ card. And you’ll be relaxin’ too when you see how easy it is to create!
Don’t forget to scroll down to watch the video, see the pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies I’ve used.
Easel Card Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
You’ll find the “A Good Man” stamp set on page 147. Three beautifully sketched masculine images are accompanied by 8 greetings. Although the stamp set doesn’t include a birthday greeting I easily added one from another stamp set extending its versatility.
The products in the Come Sail Away Suite provide the perfect nautical touch for this image. I coupled the designer paper with the baker’s twine for added texture. The single loop bow is easy to create and I’ll teach you how in today’s video.
Two simple score lines and a separate piece of cardstock are all that’s required for this fun fold. The trick to propping up the easel is by creating a ‘stopper’ which is represented here by the greeting strip.
Change up the stopper area with punches images like flower or even embellishments like buttons or faceted gems. Anything with a little height will work!
- Cardstock base is cut 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and 6 1/2″
- Cardstock base for the image is cut 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Crumb Cake cardstock layer for the outside image is cut 4″ x 4″
- Thick Whisper White cardstock for the outside image is cut 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- thick Whisper White cardstock for the inside is cut 4″ x 4″
- Come Sail Away Designer Paper strip is cut 1 1/2″ x 4″
- Thick Whisper White greeting strip is cut 3/4″ x 4″
- Crumb Cake greeting layer is cut 7/8″ x 4″
- I used 27″ of twine
Easel Card Fun Fold – Pinnable!
Next time you need an easy and impressive birthday card, use this idea. Save the image below to your Pinterest board and you’ll have a quick link reminder to the video and pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. ***July 1 – August 31, select any $155 in product for only $99 with free shipping! Then enjoy a $10 Coupon Code to use the following month! Click HERE for details.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/