Let me teach you how to make a double delight fun fold card step by step. This fold is also known as a diagonal double pocket card. The beauty of this fun fold is that the lower pocket can be inverted to reveal the alternate double-sided designer paper, which I’ll be sharing in today’s video.
Be sure to scroll down past the video to see the pictures, cutting dimensions, supplies and a downloadable picture pattern.
Double Delight Fun Fold Card Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Double Delight Fun Fold Details
The Magnolia Lane Designer Paper is gorgeous! The rich tones, elegant patterns and trendy magnolia prints provide the perfect base to this fun fold.
The Good Morning Magnolia Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies) are part of an amazing suite of products which also includes an embossing folder, a ribbon combo pack and cork embellishments. You’ll find the entire suite of products on page 37. Fair warning – you’ll want it all!
I used the Stampin’ Blends alcohol-based markers to color in the large magnolia. The coloring task is effortless since the flower is primarily white. Wait until you see how I used the Color Lifter to mute the tones of the petals! My video includes tips on using these markers to achieve flawless results. These color accents provide a soft, romantic feel to this card without taking away from the realism of the image.
The new Delightful Tag Topper Punch created the two tags, one for each pocket on this card. In lieu of the tags, consider including a piece of cardstock with your handwritten message, a gift card or add a seed packet as a bridal shower favor. The ideas on how to use this double delightful fun fold are endless.
This fun fold is best created using designer paper as there will be multiple layers once assembled. I also recommend using a bone folder for nice crisp creases.
Base Fold Cutting Dimensions
- Magnolia Lane Designer Paper is cut to 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Fold the designer paper in half in both directions; vertically and horizontally
- Fold the lower right corner up to nearly meet the center crease
- Fold the upper left corner down at the 3″ mark
- Cut from the center left fold to the center fold as shown
- Fold as shown in the diagram below
Tag Cutting Dimensions
- Petal Pink cardstock is cut 2″ x 5 1/2″ and 2″ x 5″
- Thick Whisper White cardstock for the image/greeting are cut 1 3/4″ x 4 1/2″ and 1 3/4″ x 4″
Downloadable Picture Pattern
Click on the image below to download the picture pattern for this diagonal double pocket fun fold card.
Pin the image below so you don’t forget this fun fold idea. One click will bring you back here to the video, cutting dimensions and pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. ***July 1 – August 31, select any $155 in product for only $99 with free shipping! Then enjoy a $10 Coupon Code to use the following month! Click HERE for details.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/