Let me teach you how to make a pop up greeting card that’s extra special.
I’m using the Sailing Home Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies) with fun accents of copper foil – because even masculine cards can have a little pizzazz!
This fun fold card features a pop up layer that’s easy to create. Although I’ve used a paper trimmer to cut my slits, you can certainly use your scissors. I’ve got lots of tips in the video to help.
Remember to scroll down to see the pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies. Oh, and don’t forget, it’s Bonus Days! For every $50 in product you spend during July, you’ll receive a $5 coupon code to use in August. Shopping just got a lot more fun!
Pop Up Greeting Card Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Pop Up Greeting Card Details
The Come Sail Away Designer Paper includes 12 sheets; 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. If you love nautical, masculine or beachy themes, you’ll love this paper!
The compass dial and the ship’s wheel were both die cut from copper foil. That little bit of shine provides a lot of texture to this simple card.
Did you notice the center of the compass dial? I colored one of the Metallic Pearls using the Bronze Stampin’ Blends alcohol-based marker which created the perfect matte copper finish.
The inside layer of this card is where the “magic” happens. The cardstock slits are inverted to house the images. I chose to stagger the two sailboats; the one in the foreground uses Mini Dimensionals. Watch the video for important tips on adhering to the pop up panel.
Today’s video is the final card in my fun fold series but the next series you’ll enjoy equally as well. My card sketch/layout series will be jammed packed with layout ideas and each video will include multiple cards using the sketch/layout. I hope you’ll subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss the inspiration – CLICK HERE.
- Crumb Cake cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock insert is cut 5 1/4″ x 8 1/4″, score at 4 1/8″
- Very Vanilla cardstock strip for the greeting is cut 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Come Sail Away Designer Paper for the card base is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Come Sail Away Designer Paper strip is cut 1″ x 5 1/4″
- The width of the pop up panel will be determined by what you choose to mount on it. Watch the video for tips!
Pin the image below by clicking and placing it on your favorite card making Pinterest board. One click will navigate you back here to see the video, pictures and all the cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website. **** July 1-31 are Bonus Days! Every $50 product purchase provides a $5 coupon code to use in August.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. ***July 1 – August 31, select any $155 in product for only $99 with free shipping! Then enjoy a $10 Coupon Code to use the following month! Click HERE for details.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/