Tweet it Out! Learn how to alter a die cut shape to size plus the July card making kit. I’ve got a two-for-one video for you today!
Part one: I’ll be teaching you how to alter a die cut shape to size. While die cutting is not new, many of you have told me that you find manipulating the die cutting plates difficult. Today’s video is going to solve the cumbersome task of typical die cutting and provide you with an easy, alternate method.
Part two: The same Bundle of products used in today’s video are part of this month’s card making kit. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to order your kit. We’d sure love to have you join us!
How to Alter a Die Cut Shape to Size
I’m using the Free as a Bird Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies) for all the cards shown here.
My monthly card kits include 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs. You won’t be able to resist these amazing images, the Stitched Nested Label Dies and all the tips I’m including on how to color like a pro. No experience necessary!
You’ll find the Free as a Bird Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies) on page 91. These sketched nature-inspired images are coupled with mixed font greetings. I’ve paired my card designs using the Bird Ballad Designer Paper, Scalloped Lace Trim and the Bird Ballad Trinkets. With a bit of a vintage feel, you’ll fall in love with this entire bundle, just as I have.
Alter a Die Cut Shape to Size Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Card Making Kit Details
You will receive my card making kit for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive kit host code P4NQB6XQ between JULY 10 – 15. Enjoy extending ordering dates exclusively during July while I’m on the Stampin’ Up! Greece incentive trip. This kits include pre-cut cardstock, designer paper and envelopes to make 8 cards; 2 each of the 4 different designs shown. You will also receive a video and a PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting the video as often as you’d like. Whether you’re a brand new stamper or seasoned, you’ll love my card making kits! The PDF tutorial is perfect for those that prefer written instructions and include multiple pictures of each card along with cutting dimensions making them perfect for future card layouts and inspiration.
Card making kit ordering begins today and will last through Monday, July 15, 11:59PM EST. Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of the products I’ve used pictured below.
Look What You Get!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive card making kit HOST CODE: P4NQB6XQ between the dates of July 10 – 15 and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut cardstock, designer paper and envelopes to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- July only – FREE $5 Bonus Days Coupon for every $50 in product you order, redeemable in August!
- Kits will ship first-class mail no later than July 20 and will be mailed to the same address used in your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card kit, exactly as shown, are listed below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- Card kit orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order here.
Free as a Bird Card Kit
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? Click HERE.
These are the products you will need to complete your card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive kit host code P4NQB6XQ to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation. This month’s kit requires the use of a die cutting machine.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. ***July 1 – August 31, select any $155 in product for only $99 with free shipping! Then enjoy a $10 Coupon Code to use the following month! Click HERE for details.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/