What happens when you turn a corner in card making? You get a unique card making fold and it’s a brilliant way to close a handmade greeting card!
You’re going to love the elegant simplicity of the Stampin’ Up! A Little Lace stamp set that I’ve used on today’s card. You’ll find this stamp set (which is also offered as a Bundle with a coordinating die) on page 42. This stamp set includes beautiful needlepoint images and a selection of mixed font greetings.
Be sure to scroll down past the video to see the pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies for this unique card making fold.
Unique Card Making Fold Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Unique Card Making Fold Details
The corner piece is a separate piece of cardstock making this unique card making fold easy to assemble. Be sure to watch the video for tips on adhering it!
I used the border stamp from this set for the tone on tone stamping for the corner piece. Stampin’ Up!’s color coordination makes creating background incredibly easy. There’s nothing like having an ink pad that matches the cardstock!
The streaks and definitive lines left behind from a dye-based marker can create coloring frustrations, especially when you’re using darker tones. The Stampin’ Blends markers provide flawless coverage since they are alcohol-based. I’ve also included links below to my Stampin’ Blends video series.
One of my favorite greetings in this set was “you know too much”. It’s perfect for this friendship card!
Stampin’ Blends Video Series
I have a video series on using the Stampin’ Blends that will provide lots of tips and tricks:
You can view the entire playlist at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnBf-OZLCED93224EXke7WflquUDzMy00
- View the Stampin’ Blends basics video HERE
- View how to shade and mix colors using the Stampin’ Blends HERE
- View how to shade in small areas using the Stampin’ Blends HERE
- View the four uses for the Color Lifter video HERE
- View how to create custom accessories using the Stampin’ Blends video HERE
Don’t forget the bling! The Gold Faceted Gems fit perfectly in the center of these flowers and provide an amazing shimmer to this finished card.
- Petal Pink cardstock base is cut 4 1/4″ x 8″, score at 5 1/2″
- Petal Pink cardstock for the corner was cut 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut on the diagonal. You’ll use one half for this fold.
- Thick Whisper White cardstock is cut 3″ x 4″ (cut 2, one for the outside and one for the inside. Watch the video for tips for perfect alignment!
- Calypso Coral cardstock layer is cut 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Magnolia Lane Designer Paper is cut 2 1/4″ x 4″
Don’t let this easy unique card making fold get ‘tucked away’. Pin the image below to your favorite card making Pinterest board!
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. ***July 1 – August 31, select any $155 in product for only $99 with free shipping! Then enjoy a $10 Coupon Code to use the following month! Click HERE for details.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/