Card Layout Episode #12: Take a Card Layout and Bring it to Life Series. I titled the series ‘How to take a card layout and bring it to life because that’s what I’m going to teach you how to do! I hope you’ll love seeing how these card design ideas ‘come to life’ and how different a card can look when using the same layout.
During this series, you’ll receive a card sketch (also known as a card layout) plus several samples using the sketch. Card sketches provide details for a layout which simplifies the design process. And this series is unique because my card sketches will include measurements! Simply choose your stamp set and your colors!
Have you missed any of the other series? Be sure and check them out:
- Card Layout Episode #1 https://youtu.be/NJ5a8pZ0Knc
- Card Layout Episode #2 https://youtu.be/h_j4nYDVILE
- Card Layout Episode #3 https://wp.me/p94Qnb-6GA
- Card Layout Episode #4 https://youtu.be/OeUHdAnLaHM
- Card Layout Episode #5 https://youtu.be/mjLfKCz3yzU
- Card Layout Episode #6 https://youtu.be/9iAauLwr-6M
- Card Layout Episode #7 https://youtu.be/WufRqyLl_Rc
- Card Layout Episode #8 https://youtu.be/lyjSKPiEooY
- Card Layout Episode #9 https://youtu.be/m9XJFdqeTGg
- Card Layout Episode #10 https://youtu.be/hcnJpm2rbm0
- Card Layout Episode #11 https://youtu.be/M4FCy_vjWWg
Be sure to scroll down past the video so you don’t miss the pictures of each card, along with their respective supplies. If you want it all, check out the custom starter kit options – $155 of products you choose for only $99 with free shipping! CLICK HERE
Card Layout Episode #12 Video Tutorial
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Card Layout Episode #12: Sample 1
Use up those scraps of cardstock or designer paper easily with this layout. I’ve got tips on aligning these strips so they are straight so don’t miss watching the video!
Card Layout Episode #12 Sketch with Measurements
The Varied Vases stamp set and coordinating Vase Builder Punch were used to create this layout. Aren’t the colors cheerful? Change up the greeting and you’ll have a card for any occasion.
The Woven Threads Designer Paper has the look of woven rugs and the texture of fabric. These printed variations are intended to have irregularities for an authentic feel.
Pair these beautiful designer papers with simple stamp sets like Enjoy Life for a quick and impressive card. I used Seaside Spray for the image layer – a color that doesn’t get enough air time. It’s so pretty!
Looking for something that will work for both men and women? This card uses the Brights Designer Paper (Bermuda Bay). I varied the patterns in the assortment for a tailored look.
Silver Foil die cut words from the Merry Christmas dies can be used all year round when you pair them with the greetings from the Well Said stamp set.
3 Card Layout Ideas to Pin
Pin the graphic below to your Pinterest card making board to remember these 3 card layout ideas. One click will bring you right back here to the video, sketch with cutting dimensions and pictures.
August’s Card Kit – Final Days to Order
If you enjoy card making but want to skip the design and prep, then my card making kits are perfect for you! Get all the details by CLICKING HERE. Deadline is August 17 at 11:59PM EST.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. ***July 1 – August 31, select any $155 in product for only $99 with free shipping! Then enjoy a $10 Coupon Code to use the following month! Click HERE for details.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/