We’ve got triple fun today! I’m teaching you how to layer dies to make a frame, showing you a great men’s birthday card idea in the process, and we’re kicking off the August card making kit.
Part one: I’ll be teaching you how to layer dies to make a frame. Whether it’s circles, as I have done on today’s card, squares or ovals, you’ll be able to create a variation of frames in different widths and shapes. It’s die cutting tips & tricks you won’t want to miss!
Part two: The same Bundle of products used in today’s video are part of this month’s card making kit. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to order your kit.
Layer Dies to Make a Frame Video
You’ll love learning how to layer dies to make a frame. This card making technique is fun to use not just on cards but other paper crafting projects too!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Layer Dies to Make a Frame – Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Sailing Home Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies). Die cuts are so much fun and are great for adding both interest and dimension to your cards. There are different ways you can use die shapes but today I’ll be giving you some best tips for cutting dies that you can stack to create a frame.
One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is that it makes a great men’s birthday card or with the greetings in this Sailing Home bundle you aren’t limited to just birthday cards. This handmade card could easily be used as an encouragement card, retirement card, or tailored for many other occasions too.
Card Making Kit Excitement is Here!!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with this bundle let me introduce you to all the excitement to be had with this August Sailing Home Card Making kit!
My card kit include pre-cut cardstock, designer paper and envelopes to make 8 cards; 2 each of the 4 different designs shown. You will also receive a video and a PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting the video as often as you’d like. Whether you’re a brand new stamper or seasoned, you’ll love my card making kits! The PDF tutorial is perfect for those that prefer written instructions and include multiple pictures of each card along with cutting dimensions making them perfect for future card layouts and inspiration.
You will receive my card making kit for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive kit host code ED2RTCGY between August 14 – 17.
Card making kit ordering begins today and will last through August 17, 11:59PM EST. Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of the products I’ve used pictured below.
Layer Dies to Make a Frame – Cutting Dimensions
- Whisper White cardstock base is cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Use Thick Whisper White cardstock for the image to achieve the best coloring and blending results while using Sampin’ Blends alcohol-based markers
- Night of Navy cardstock was used for the porthole – watch the video for details on creating the frame
Look What You Get!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive card making kit HOST CODE: ED2RTCGY between the dates of August 14 – 17 and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut cardstock, die cut stitched ovals, designer paper and envelopes to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- Kits will ship first-class mail no later than August 24 and will be mailed to the same address used in your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card kit, exactly as shown, are listed HERE. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- This month’s kit will require the use of a die cutting machine.
- Card kit orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order here.
Sailing Home Card Kit
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? Click HERE.
These are the products you will need to complete your card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive kit host code ED2RTCGY to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation. This month’s kit requires the use of a die cutting machine.
Click on the image below to pin this idea to your favorite card making Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. ***July 1 – August 31, select any $155 in product for only $99 with free shipping! Then enjoy a $10 Coupon Code to use the following month! Click HERE for details.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/