This is a Christmas fun fold card everyone will want to know how to make. Join me for a fun step-by-step video on how to make this Christmas card.
I’ve used the new Stampin’ Up! #Elfie stamp set from the Holiday Catalog (page 22) and colored it using the Stampin’ Blends alcohol-based markers. At first glance you may think this fun fold card would be difficult to create but think again. I’ve included pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies below so be sure to scroll down to see them.
Christmas Fun Fold Card – Video
It’s hard to believe it’s that time of year again when we’re thinking of Christmas card ideas but if we start making them now we’ll have plenty of time. Today’s Christmas fun fold card is an interactive pop up card. You’ll love learning how to make cards like this!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Christmas Fun Fold Card – Details
The score lines on the card base are a simple 1 1/4″ along the strip. You’ll create a slit in the center score line so the image can pop up and down. I’ve got all the cutting and scoring dimensions below. Couple those with the video and you’ll be creating this addictive fun fold Christmas card in no time!
This side view shows how the score lines come together to create an easel/box bottom for this card. And yes, it fits in a standard medium white envelope! No extra postage required.
When folded flat this is the view of the card. Whether you choose to use dye-based markers, watercolor pencils or alcohol-based Stampin’ Blends markers as I have here, you’ll have a ton of fun making this special card for family and friends.
- Old Olive cardstock base is cut 4 1/4″ x 10″. Score at 1 1/4″, 2 1/2″, 3 3/4″, 5″, 6 1/4″, 7 1/2″ and 8 3/4″
- Old Olive cardstock pop up panel is cut 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Real Red cardstock layer is cut 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Thick Whisper White cardstock is cut 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/