How to make a DIY teacher’s day card: that’s the focus of today’s video PLUS I’ve got a bonus project for you! My second card uses the same layout and stamp set but features a fall theme. We need those Fall cards too right?!
Card sketches provide details for a layout which simplifies the design process. And this series is awesome because I’ve got card sketches with measurements! Simply choose your stamp set and your colors! I’ve also included pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies below so be sure to scroll down to see them.
DIY Teacher’s Day Card – Video
Teacher’s are super special people and they need encouragement all year round! This is a fun teacher’s day card for any time of year. But a bonus is that this stamp set is also perfect for Fall cards. Change the greeting on the apple, change the background to a designer paper or embossed image and VOILA you see how versatile this stamp set is. It makes great cards for teachers but use it for fall cards or Halloween cards too!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
DIY Teacher’s Day Card – Details
What better way to decorate a card than with notebook paper! I purchased a spiral bound notebook so I could rip a page out to use as a layer on my card. I love the texture the torn holes provide.
This card was included in the Simon Says: Stamp It Challenge
Card Layout/Sketch with Measurements
The Twinkle Builder Punch provides a moon and multiple size stars. Those stars sure come in handy when creating cards for all types of occasions.
- Crumb Cake cardstock base is cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Notebook paper is cut 4″ x 5″ and cut on a diagonal. Watch the video for tips!
- Basic Black cardstock is cut 3 3/4″ x 5″
- I used 2 strands of Burlap Ribbon measuring 18″ each
Change the layer from notebook paper to the beautiful new Come to Gather Designer Paper to create this easy fall card. Rather than adding my greeting alongside the pumpkins, I opted to add a strip of 1/2″ wide Crumb Cake cardstock along the edge of the designer paper.
I love the versatility of the Harvest Hellos Bundle and you will to! Don’t overlook it on page 49 of the Holiday Catalog.
Want More Layout Ideas?
Each of these card layouts includes three different card ideas all using the same layout.
- Card Layout Episode #1 https://youtu.be/NJ5a8pZ0Knc
- Card Layout Episode #2 https://youtu.be/h_j4nYDVILE
- Card Layout Episode #3 https://wp.me/p94Qnb-6GA
- Card Layout Episode #4 https://youtu.be/OeUHdAnLaHM
- Card Layout Episode #5 https://youtu.be/mjLfKCz3yzU
- Card Layout Episode #6 https://youtu.be/9iAauLwr-6M
- Card Layout Episode #7 https://youtu.be/WufRqyLl_Rc
- Card Layout Episode #8 https://youtu.be/lyjSKPiEooY
- Card Layout Episode #9 https://youtu.be/m9XJFdqeTGg
- Card Layout Episode #10 https://youtu.be/hcnJpm2rbm0
- Card Layout Episode #11 https://youtu.be/M4FCy_vjWWg
- Card Layout Episode #12 https://youtu.be/EQuiq3iNnXE
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/