I’ve got triple fun today! I’m teaching you how to make a pull tab flap card in easy steps, and we’re kicking off the September card making kit.
Part one: I’ll be teaching you how to create an interactive fun fold card that will have you opening and closing the flap repeatedly. During the video I also share an alternate card idea using this same stamp set.
Part two: The same stamp set used in today’s video are part of this month’s card making kit. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to order your kit.
Pull Tab Flap Card Video
You’ll love learning how to create this interactive card. Change up the theme for any occasion and you’ll have them asking “how did you make this?”.
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Pull Tab Flap Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Birds of a Feather stamp set. This set includes four adorable images representing different holidays and an array of mixed font greetings.
Color your images using your favorite coloring medium; pencils, watercoloring, dye-based markers, etc.. I favor the Stampin’ Blends alcohol-based markers for their flawless coverage.
Card Making Kit Excitement is Here!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with the Birds of a Feather stamp set let me introduce you to the September’s card making kit!
My card kit include pre-cut cardstock, designer paper and envelopes to make 8 cards; 2 each of the 4 different designs shown. You will also receive a video and a PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting the video as often as you’d like. Whether you’re a brand new stamper or seasoned, you’ll love my card making kits! The PDF tutorial is perfect for those that prefer written instructions and include multiple pictures of each card along with cutting dimensions making them perfect for future card layouts and inspiration.
You will receive my card making kit for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive kit host code U993CPUJ between September 4 -7.
Card making kit ordering begins today and will last through Saturday, September 7, 11:59PM EST. Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of the products I’ve used pictured below.
Idea #2 is from the same stamp set but has a Halloween theme. Which is card is your favorite?
Who said a card can’t be fun? This one certainly is!
Pull Tab Flap Card Cutting Dimensions
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock tab is cut 2″ x 6″, score at 2″ & 2 1/2″
- Basic Black cardstock layer is cut 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White cardstock layer (represented here with the chicken wire background) is cut 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Whisper White cardstock for the inside layer is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Thick Whisper White cardstock was used for the image since I used the alcohol-based Stampin’ Blends markers
- I used 4″ of White Flax Ribbon for the pull tab
Look What You Get!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive card making kit HOST CODE: U993CPUJ between the dates of September 4 – September 7 and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut cardstock, designer paper and envelopes to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- Kits will ship first-class mail no later than September 14 and will be mailed to the same address used in your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card kit, exactly as shown, are listed HERE and below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- This month’s kit will require the use of an embossing machine.
- Card kit orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order here.
Birds of a Feather Card Kit
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? Click HERE.
These are the products you will need to complete your card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive kit host code U993CPUJ to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation. This month’s kit requires the use of a die cutting machine.
Click on the image below to pin this idea to your favorite card making Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/