Let me teach you how to make wedding anniversary card with tags using the new Trio of Tags Dies.
If you’re looking for a versatile alphabet die, look no further than the Hand Lettered Prose Dies. The font is timeless and appropriate for cards, scrapbook pages and 3D projects. I’ve coupled this card with greetings from the A Wish for Everything stamp set and don’t miss the tip I provide about using these independent words to create customized greetings! I’ve included pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies below so be sure to scroll down to see them.
Wedding Anniversary Card Video
I made this greeting card as a ‘Happy Anniversary’ card but change the stamp out and you can easily make this as wedding cards or any love card for Valentine’s Day or ‘just because’. No matter what you’ll enjoy learning how to make this wedding anniversary card with tags.
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Wedding Anniversary Card – Details
Simple and elegant, this layout isn’t just for wedding or anniversaries. Change up the colors and greetings and you’ll have cards for a new baby, joy, noel and much more!
During today’s video I’m sharing a tip on the alignment of the tags plus a tip on how to make sure all the twines are even – a definite time saver.
Cut 1/2″ from the bottom front of your card to showcase a decorative edge. This is a great way to create texture and flare to any greeting card.
- Melon Mambo cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ then cut off 1/2″ from the front of the card base
- Whisper White cardstock layer is cut 3 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock for the greeting is cut 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Gold Foil is cut 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- I used 6″ of Whisper White Baker’s Twine for each of the tags
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/