Learn a brayering technique that will add dimension and fun to your handmade greeting cards. If you love card making techniques the brayer tool is a must have. I’ve got double the fun today! In addition to this easy brayering technique we’re kicking off the October card making kit.
Part one: At first glance you might think the background of this card is designer paper. Those adorable polka dots were created using the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks and the Sponge Brayer. Did you notice these masks (stencils) in the Holiday Catalog? If not, you can find them on page 35. This four-pack of stencils includes trees, leaves, polka dots and a beautiful damask pattern. Not only can you brayer or sponge over them, you can use Embossing Paste!
Part two: The same Bundle of products used in today’s video are part of this month’s card making kit. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to order your kit.
Brayering Technique – Video
You’ll love learning how to use the sponge brayer. This card making technique is fun to use not just on cards but other paper crafting projects too!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Brayering Technique – Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Cup of Christmas Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies). This set includes the patent pending reversible images that are perfect not just for the holidays but for cards all year long. You’ll find this Bundle of products on page 34 of the Holiday Catalog. One thing I love about this fun fold card I’m demonstrating today is that it can be used for anyone and any occasion.
Card Making Kit Excitement is Here!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with this Cup of Christmas Bundle let me introduce you to all the excitement with the October card making kit!
My card kit includes pre-cut cardstock, pre-cut vellum, pre-cut mercury acetate, designer paper and envelopes to make 8 cards; 2 each of the 4 different designs shown. You will also receive a video and a PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting the video as often as you’d like. Whether you’re a brand new stamper or seasoned, you’ll love my card making kits! The PDF tutorial is perfect for those that prefer written instructions and include multiple pictures of each card along with cutting dimensions making them perfect for future card layouts and inspiration.
You will receive my card making kit for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive kit host code ZKQ6746T between October 9 – 12.
Card making kit ordering begins today and will last through Saturday, October 12, 11:59PM EST. Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of the products I’ve used pictured below.
- Crumb Cake cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 10″, score at 4 1/4″ & 8 1/2″
- Whisper White cardstock for the image is cut 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock layer is cut 2 7/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Crumb Cake cardstock layer is cut 3″ x 3 1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock side panel is cut 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock for the inside of the card is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
Look What You Get!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive card making kit HOST CODE: ZKQ6746T between the dates of October 9 – 12 and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut cardstock, pre-cut vellum, pre-cut mercury acetate, designer paper and envelopes to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- Kits will ship first-class mail no later than October 19 and will be mailed to the same address used in your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card kit, exactly as shown, are listed HERE and below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- This month’s kit will require the use of a die cutting machine.
- Card kit orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order here.
October Cup of Christmas Card Kit
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? CLICK HERE
These are the products you will need to complete your card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive kit host code ZKQ6746T to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation. This month’s kit requires the use of a die cutting machine.
Click on the image below to pin this idea to your favorite Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/