Learn how to make a DIY Christmas card in a flash! The season is busy but you can still make cute handmade Christmas cards quickly. Let me show you how! Use up those scraps of designer paper with this simple layout.
In addition to this Christmas card, I have an alternate card to share that uses a birthday theme. With a simple change of the designer paper and the greeting you can create a multitude of occasion cards!
I’ve included pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies below. Be sure to scroll down to see them.
DIY Christmas Card – Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
DIY Christmas Card – Details
If you’re anything like me, you’ve got stacks of small designer paper scraps taking up space. Cut them to create rectangles to create this easy gift box stackable card layout.
Double-sided designer paper makes it easy to mix and match patterns with perfect color coordination. Don’t miss the tip in today’s video about adhering the ribbon. It’s a game changer and important to make sure it reaches the top box.
- Garden Green cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Real Red cardstock layer is cut 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Very Vanilla cardstock layer is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock for the tag is cut 3/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Designer Paper is cut 1″ x 2″, 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and 2″ x 3″
- I used 4 1/2″ of ribbon for the strip adhered to the boxes and another 9″ for a bow
Birthday Card Details
Although this card uses the same layout, a change in designer papers and the greetings transitions this card from Christmas to birthday. What other occasions would you use this layout for?
This simply handmade card comes to life with a bow and a greeting. Don’t overlook the small things that can turn something super simple into a wow!
Click and pin the image below to your favorite card making Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/