I’ve got a drop down fun fold card you won’t want to miss. Fun fold cards are always interesting to make and this greeting card design holds true to that! And there will be double the fun today!
If you want to know how to make a Christmas card that your family and friends will love then you’ll love today’s free card making video tutorial! It’s DIY Christmas card fun at it’s best, I say!
Part one: I’ll be teaching you a drop down fun fold card.
Part two: The same Bundle of products used in today’s video are part of this month’s card making kit. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to place an order for your own kit.
Drop Down Fun Fold Card Video
This Christmas fun fold card is one of several in my Fun Fold Series (you can watch ALL those videos at https://bit.ly/2Xm1197 ) and I just love showing you how to make unique handmade Christmas cards!! The Stampin’ Up! Christmas Gleaming bundle is one you won’t want to miss. Be sure and watch the video all the way through so that you don’t miss any of the card making fun!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Want to see more Christmas card ideas and holiday projects? Check these out https://bit.ly/2XcWp4N
Drop Down Fun Fold Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Brightly Gleaming Bundle (stamp set + coordinating punch pack).
One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is the gorgeous foil accents in the designer paper that coordinate perfectly with the foil elements and stars. The entire suite of products will have you swooning over the rich tones and classy accents.
Card Making Kit Excitement is Here!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with this fun fold card let me introduce you to all the excitement with the Brightly Gleaming card making kit!
My card kit includes pre-cut cardstock, designer paper, pre-cut foil, pre-punched labels, pre-cut copper trim ribbon and envelopes to make 8 cards; 2 each of the 4 different designs shown. You will also receive a video AND a PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting the video as often as you’d like. Whether you’re a brand new stamper or seasoned, you’ll love my card making kits! The PDF tutorial is perfect for those that prefer written instructions and include multiple pictures of each card along with cutting dimensions making them perfect for future card layouts and inspiration.
You will receive my card making kit for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive kit host code KUGQV2DH between November 13 – 16.
Card making kit ordering begins today and will last through Saturday, November 16, 11:59PM EST. Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of the products I’ve used pictured below.
Drop Down Fun Fold Card Cutting Dimensions
- Night of Navy cardstock base is cut 3 3/4″ x 10″, score at 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper is cut 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Copper Foil topper is cut 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, score at 1 1/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock (inside) is cut 3 1/2″ x 5″
- I used 23″ of ribbon for this card
Look What You Get!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive card making kit KUGQV2DH between the dates of November 13 – 16 and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut cardstock, designer paper, pre-cut foil, pre-punched label, pre-cut copper trim ribbon and envelopes to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- Kits will ship first-class mail no later than November 23 and will be mailed to the same address used on your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card kit, exactly as shown, are listed below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- This month’s kit requires the use of an embossing machine, a pencil and household tape.
- Card kit orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order here.
Brightly Gleaming Card Kit
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? Click HERE.
These are the products you will need to complete your card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive kit host code KUGQV2DH to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation. This month’s kit requires the use of an embossing machine.
Click on the image below to pin this fun fold to your favorite card making Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/