I’ve got cute DIY stocking stuffer ideas that you can make quickly. It’s a great last minute gift idea for co-workers and friends too. Alter the theme and create them for classroom favors and children’s birthday party favors. Add them to a get well care package, too! Use your imagination and you’ll have budget friendly gift ideas all year long!
I’ve included pictures and supplies below. Be sure to scroll down to see them.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas Video
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Is a Stampin’ Up! Gift certificate on your wish list? (Hint: There’s lots of new goodies coming out January 3!)
Stocking Stuffer Ideas Details
Whether you’re catering to a friend that loves fruity flavors or grandkids that love chocolate, you’ll be amazed by the wide variety of flavors in lip balms! I found them in candy bar flavors, too! (YUM!) Shop Amazon and big box stores to obtain a variety pack for optimum savings.
The Tags, Tags, Tags Bundle (Holiday Catalog page 56) is, what I think, one of those “sleeper products”. These photopolymer stamps contain three different images on one stamp. The coordinating Trio of Tags Dies cut out three separate shapes – quickly and easily. Be sure to watch the video to see more details about this product.
This Bundle isn’t just for Christmas. There are images for Halloween, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. You won’t to miss the additional ideas I have with this Bundle. Click on the image below!
Cellophane Bag Tips
I used a 2″ x 8″ cellophane bag purchased from Amazon several years ago. I wasn’t able to find the 2″ x 8″ length any longer BUT I did find a 2″ x 10″ bag for a great price (shopping details below)! The 2″ width allows you to insert two lip balms side by side and still allows for adaptation for one, as I’ve done today. The video includes tips on concealing the remaining width of the bag so be sure to watch.
And before you begin your search for a 1″ wide bag, let me save you some time. The 1″ width is not wide enough for lip balms. I tried, only to find that I ripped the seams of the cellophane bag as I attempted to fit the lip balm inside.
The Metallic Brad Assortment includes a variety of styles in gold, copper and silver (annual catalog page 177). The package includes 40 total brads in three different sizes. I love that the prongs are pliable making them easy to adjust behind the cellophane bag so they are well hidden. I share this tip in today’s video along with a great tip on creating the hole and inserting the brad with ease.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas – Bag Details
- FOOD GRADE SAFE: 100% new Oriented Polypropylene (OPP), non-toxic, odorless, environmentally friendly, clear than PP plastic bags;
- THICKER AND STRONGER: 2” x 10” inches (not including the flap), Non-gusseted bottom, 1.4 mils (single side) thickness, crystal clear and stronger cello bags have excellent vapor blocking properties, keeping the food and treats fresh, extends the shelf life;
- WIDENED ADHESIVE SEALING STRIP: Widened adhesive sticks to ensure a more tight seal, package better, save fresh longer, can package biscuits, candy, a variety of snack nuts, with resealable self sealing and no need twist ties.
- BULK PACKAGE: Pack of 200 Cello bags, keep fresh and convenient store and re-use! Gift wrapping, bakery package, wedding party favor, home and kitchen must-have!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are confident you will love our BakeBaking Cello Bags, You can be confident in buying it as we offer you a 30-day full money back guarantee! Keeping you happy is our priority.
- $5.98 Amazon Prime with free shipping (U.S.) – buy in bulk and save! Share them with your crafting friends for optimum savings.
- Click HERE to view this product
Join Me Live on Wednesday
I’ll be Live on YouTube, this Wednesday, December 4 at 8PM ET – 5PM PT – 6PM MT – 7PM CT! I’ll be demonstrating a new project and you won’t want to miss the tips and inspiration I have to share. This is a free Live event so invite your crafty friends and plan to join us HERE. Can’t watch live? No problem. The event is recorded for you to watch when it’s convenient.
Year End Close Out!
Don’t miss Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout beginning December 3 – while supplies last. Save on a big selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalog products, stamp sets and past Paper Pumpkin kits. Shop early for the best selection as supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly. This sale ends on January 2.
Click and pin the image below to your favorite gift giving Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/