Not that I want anyone sick but I’m excited to show you how to make a rocking get well card —yes, it bounces!!
Tis’ the season of colds, flu, and accidents from snow & ice and I know many of you are wondering how to make a get well soon card that will cheer those folks up. I’ve got the perfect card to share with you today. It’s a simple card to make and OH! SO FUN!!
With a little tap on this image, the turtle moves, wiggles and bounces. Be sure to scroll down to view the pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies. I’ve also included a link for these amazing wobble mini action springs.
Rocking Get Well Card Video Tutorial:
The Stampin’ Up! Back on Your Feet stamp set is perfect for those handmade get well cards. The images are cute and guaranteed to bring a smile. Get creative! I just know you’ll get greeting card making ideas galore with this stamp set.
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Is a Stampin’ Up! Gift certificate on your wish list? (Hint: There’s lots of new goodies coming out January 3!)
Rocking Get Well Card Details
What’s cuter than a turtle image on its back? How about one that also bounces? The “magic” comes for an inexpensive and easy accessory from Hampton Art called Wobbles.
The subtle lines on the Whisper White cardstock layer aren’t from an embossing folder – they’re score lines. Today’s video will provide you with all the details and tips on how to create this background quickly and easily. You can use the Simply Scored or your scoring blade on your paper trimmer. I’ve also included important tips about creating the channel for the greeting.
Stampin’ Blends alcohol-based markers are my favorite coloring medium. The flawless coverage provides a streak-free finish and allows me to create shading in no time. Even if you’ve never used alcohol markers before I’m confident you can achieve equally good results.
I have a video series on using the Stampin’ Blends that will provide lots of tips and tricks:
- View the Stampin’ Blends basics video HERE
- View how to shade and mix colors using the Stampin’ Blends HERE
- View how to shade in small areas using the Stampin’ Blends HERE
- View the four uses for the Color Lifter video HERE
- View how to create custom accessories using the Stampin’ Blends video HERE
Wobbles Product Details
Click on the image below to view this product on Amazon. This package includes 12 mini action springs for $7.86.
- Whisper White cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock layer is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″, score the first two lines at 1/4″ then skip a 1/2″ and repeat the pattern. Watch the video for more details.
Rocking Get Well to Pin!
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/