I’ve got a gorgeous fun fold card tutorial for you that is easily adaptable for any occasion. It’s a handmade card that’s a keepsake!
Don’t you just love fancy cards and learning how to make unique card folds? I’m blown away by all of the card making ideas to create with this Stampin’ Up! Parisian Beauty Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies).
I’ve got double the fun today, too! In addition to this gorgeous fun fold card we’re kicking off the January card making kit. The video also includes four additional ideas using this beautiful Bundle of products represented in this month’s kit.
Gorgeous Fun Fold Card Video
I’m going to teach you how to make a greeting card that is romantic, beautiful and will want you booking your tickets to Paris. Ohhh….now wouldn’t this be a lovely way to present those tickets?! Truly though, whether you need a handmade card for Valentine’s Day, a wedding, or just love making fun fold cards this project will delight you!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Gorgeous Fun Fold Card Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Parisian Beauty Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies).
One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is romantic and vintage feel of this suite of products. From satin metallic edge ribbon to champagne foil accented designer papers, the Parisian Blossoms Suite has it all!
Card Making Kit Excitement is Here!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with this Parisian Beauty Bundle let me introduce you to all the excitement with the January card making kit!
My card kit includes pre-cut cardstock, champagne foil, designer paper, pearlized doilies and envelopes to make 8 cards; 2 each of the 4 different designs shown. You will also receive a video AND a PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting the video as often as you’d like. Whether you’re a brand new stamper or seasoned, you’ll love my card making kits! The PDF tutorial is perfect for those that prefer written instructions and include multiple pictures of each card along with cutting dimensions making them perfect for future card layouts and inspiration.
You will receive my card making kit for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive kit host code HPYKKJNE between January 8 – January 11, 2020 11:59PM ET, while supplies last. AND, we are in the midst of Stampin’ Up!s largest sale of the year called Sale-A-Bration. Your $50 product order (before shipping and tax) will include your choice of a free Sale-A-Bration product from the exclusive sale brochure.
Strategic placement of the Detailed Trio Punch provides the perfect size hole allowing the satin ribbon to easily slide. I provide all the details in today’s video.
Both vintage and elegant, this champagne foil Eiffel Tower pairs perfectly with the Forever Blossoms Bundle (page 16 of the mini catalog). And don’t forget the tassel. Nothing speaks vintage to me more than a touch of old school accessories. The tassles can be found on page 55 of the mini catalog in the “Best Dressed” suite of products. Mixing and matching is so much fun with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive color coordination.
This card was included in the Simon Says: Fun With Florals Challenge
Gorgeous Fun Fold Card Cutting Dimensions
- Petal Pink cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Paper is cut 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock layer for images is cut 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Smoky Slate cardstock layer is cut 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Whisper White cardstock for the inside of the card is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Petal Pink cardstock for the greeting is trimmed using the Mini Paper Trimmer included FREE with the Sale-A-Bration Custom Starter Kit. Details HERE.
- I used 26″ of the Petal Pink 1/4″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon for this card
Card making kit ordering begins today and will last through Saturday, January 11, 11:59PM ET, while supplies last. Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of the products I’ve used pictured below.
Look What You Get!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive card making kit HOST CODE: HPYKKJNE between the dates of January 8 – January 11, 11:59PM (ET), while supplies last and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut pre-cut cardstock, champagne foil, designer paper, pearlized doilies and envelopes to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice – CLICK HERE to view the selections
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- Kits will ship first-class mail no later than January 18 and will be mailed to the same address used in your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card kit, exactly as shown, are listed HERE and below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- This month’s kit, as shown, will require the use of a die cutting and embossing machine.
- Card kit orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order here.
Parisian Beauty Card Kit
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? Click HERE.
These are the products you will need to complete your card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive kit host code HPYKKJNE to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation. This month’s kit requires the use of a die cutting machine.
Click on the image below to pin this idea to your favorite card making Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/