This is a double dutch fold card that will WOW you and your recipient! I’ve got all the secrets to making this stunning handmade card in easy-to-follow steps.
While fancy cards to make may look complicated today’s video will walk you through the entire process step-by-step. Your handmade greeting cards take on a whole new life with a few fun folds!
I’ve got double the fun today! I’m teaching you a new fun fold card, and we’re kicking off the February card making kit.
Part one: Today’s Double Dutch fun fold card is easy and impressive. A few simple score lines and you’ll create this card with ease. Don’t miss all the tips shared in today’s video.
Part two: The same suite of products used in today’s video are also part of this month’s card making kit. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to place an order for your own kit.
Double Dutch Fold Card Video Tutorial
Today’s video is just one creative idea showing you how to make beautiful cards with an amazing set. You’ll have loads of fun with this bundle and everyone who receives your cards will be in awe!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Double Dutch Fold Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Painted Poppies Bundle (stamp set + coordinating dies). One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is gorgeous color palette using the coordinating Peaceful Poppies Designer Paper!
Card Making Kit Excitement is Here!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with the Painted Poppies Suite of products let me introduce you to all the excitement with the February card making kit!
My card kit includes pre-cut cardstock, designer paper and envelopes to make 8 cards; 2 each of the 4 different designs shown. You will also receive a video AND a PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting the video as often as you’d like. Whether you’re a brand new stamper or seasoned, you’ll love my card making kits! The PDF tutorial is perfect for those that prefer written instructions and include multiple pictures of each card along with cutting dimensions making them perfect for future card layouts and inspiration.
You will receive my card making kit for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive kit host code RRVUG7DG between February 12 – February 15 11:59 PM ET, while supplies last.
Card making kit ordering begins today and will last through Saturday, February 15, 11:59 PM ET, while supplies last. Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of the products I’ve used pictured below.
Double Dutch Fold Card Cutting Dimensions
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock base is cut 4 3/16″ x 9″, score at 5 1/2″
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock strip for the “door” is cut 2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 2 1/8″ from each end
- Whisper White cardstock (insert) is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Paper (top) is cut 3 1/4″ x 3 15/16″
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Paper (bottom) is cut 2″ x 2 1/8″
- Large poppy was created using Grapefruit Grove & Calypso Coral cardstock
- Small poppy was created using Rich Razzleberry & Blackberry Bliss cardstock
- Leaves were created using Perennial Essence Vellum cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Calypso Coral ink were used on the inside of the card
Look What You Get!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive card making kit HOST CODE: RRVUG7DG between the dates of February 12 – February 15, 11:59 PM (ET), while supplies last and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut cardstock, designer paper and envelopes to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice – CLICK HERE to view the selections
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- Kits will ship first-class mail no later than February 22 and will be mailed to the same address used in your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card kit, exactly as shown, are listed HERE and below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- This month’s kit will require the use of a die cutting machine, a pencil, household tape and a Post-It-Note.
- Card kit orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order here.
February’s Painted Poppies Card Kit
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? Click HERE.
These are the products you will need to complete your card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive kit host code RRVUG7DG to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation. This month’s kit requires the use of a die cutting machine, a pencil, household tape and a Post-It-Note.
Click on the image below to pin this idea to your favorite card making Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website – Do not use the host code if your order is $150+. My rewards will still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/