Who’s ready for adorable cards? I’ve got a fun one sheet wonder with Bonanza Buddies. The card layouts with the Stampin’ Up! Bonanza Buddies stamp set are perfect for making children’s birthday cards.
Add even more fun to this birthday card design using the coordinating Bonanza Dies. Not only will these dies cut out the adorable images in this stamp set, they also include a tag and banners to make your card layout pop with fun!
Don’t miss the free download for this one sheet wonder plus the pictures, cutting dimensions and supplies for each of the cards below.
Fun One Sheet Wonder Video Tutorial
Creating birthday card ideas for kids can be quick and easy using the Bonanza Buddies Bundle. Whether you favor the toucan, lion or koala, this stamp set also includes images for candles, packages and banners. Pair them with the fun birthday greetings and your cards will contain birthday wishes the kids will enjoy.
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Fun One Sheet Wonder – Card #1
One sheet wonders provide cutting dimensions for a piece of designer paper to create easy layers to your handmade cards.
Challenge yourself to look at the images in your stamp sets in a fresh way. Many can play “double duty”! This toucan card uses the string image, intended for the balloons, to make the branches. The “leaves” were created using the lion’s tail!
Every kid loves a “party animal” and the Birthday Bonanza Designer Papers are full of them! Some of the image in the designer papers can be die cut using the coordinating Bonanza Dies, too!
- Basic Black cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Designer Paper is cut 3″ x 4″
- Poppy Parade cardstock is cut 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Mango Melody cardstock is cut 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
Fun One Sheet Wonder – Card #2
What child wouldn’t love to receive this adorable koala card?! This photopolymer stamp set makes alignment of the facial expressions easy to accomplish. And, don’t forget, you can use the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool if you need a bit more confidence.
Two strands of black twine from the Country Club Baker’s Twine Combo Pack make the perfect size bow for this balloon bouquet. Adhere the bow using a small drop of Multi-purpose Liquid Glue.
- Whisper White cardstock base is cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Designer Paper is cut 1 1/4″ x 6″ – trim to card base width – watch the video for a great tip!
- Basic Black cardstock is cut 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
Fun One Sheet Wonder – Card #3
Even these balloons know how to party! The banner image in this stamp set doubles as a party hat. Add one of the assorted pom poms using a drop of glue and you’ll have a fun accessory they can’t resist touching!
Since designer paper is thinner than cardstock, layer all three patterned papers together and die cut them at one time! It’s a great time-saving tip, especially if you’re making multiples of this card.
- Bermuda Bay cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock is cut 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Paper is cut 3/4″ x 6″ – trim to card base width – watch the video for a great tip!
Fun One Sheet Wonder – Card #4
It’s a roaring good time with this circus inspired layout! I used the party hat image to fill the die cut banner. Stamp your banners in different colors for an eye-catching pop of color!
This stamp set also includes several images for gift boxes, complete with bows if you’d like to add them! I used one of the boxes and cut it in half, for the lion to stand on. The small strip of Basic Black cardstock provides the perfect “ground” to the box and an area below it for the greeting.
- Whisper White cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Designer Paper is cut 3″ x 4″
- Poppy Parade cardstock is cut 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic Black cardstock is cut 1/8″ x 2 1/2″ – trim to fit the circle for perfect alignment
One Sheet Wonder Template
Click on the image below to download your free PDF template with the cutting dimensions for this one sheet wonder layout.
Click and pin the image below to your favorite card making Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team. Purchase the starter kit between January 3 – March 31, 2020 and receive ADDITIONAL FREE products during Stampin’ Up!’s largest sale of the year called “Sale-A-Bration”. The starter kit will ALSO include your choice of a free stamp set and a 6”x6” Mini Catalog Designer Paper sampler pack and a Mini (guillotine) Paper Trimmer!
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/