I’ve got double the fun today! I’m teaching you how to make an unforgettable handmade birthday card, and we’re kicking off the April card making kit.
Part one: I’ll be teaching you an incredible 3D frame card using the Timeless Tulips stamp set and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
Part two: The same Bundle of products used in today’s video are part of this month’s card making kit. I’ll be sharing the completed cards with you in the video plus the details on how to place an order for your own kit.
Unforgettable Handmade Birthday Card Video Tutorial
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Unforgettable Handmade Birthday Card Details
Create cards just like this one using the Timeless Tulips Bundle (stamp set + coordinating Tulip Builder Punch).
One thing I love about the card I’m demonstrating today is how simple it is to create these gorgeous tulips. This photopolymer stamp set makes alignment quick and easy!
Card Making Kit Excitement is Here!
Now that you’ve seen some of the fun things you can do with the Timeless Tulips Bundle let me introduce you to all the excitement with the April card making kit!
My card kit includes pre-cut cardstock, pre-die cut circles and envelopes to make 8 cards; 2 each of the 4 different designs shown. You will also receive a video AND a PDF tutorial making it easy for you to stamp right along with me from home. Work at your own pace, stopping and starting the video as often as you’d like. Whether you’re a brand new stamper or seasoned, you’ll love my card making kits! The PDF tutorial is perfect for those that prefer written instructions and include multiple pictures of each card along with cutting dimensions making them perfect for future card layouts and inspiration.
You will receive my card making kit for free when placing ANY $50 product order (before tax and shipping), using the exclusive kit host code RMP4BZVR between April 8 – April 11, 11:59 PM ET, while supplies last. There are a limited number of kits so order early!
Card making kit ordering begins today and will last through Saturday, April 11, 11:59 PM ET, while supplies last. Ordering is simple and allows you lots of flexibility! Order what I’ve used or supplement with products you already own. I’ve got a complete list of the products I’ve used pictured below.
Unforgettable Handmade Birthday Card Cutting Dimensions & Supplies
- Whisper White cardstock (base): 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White (layer): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Ink: Poppy Parade, Old Olive Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Dies: Stitched So Sweetly, Rectangle Stitched Dies
- Accessories: Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Foam Adhesive Strips
Look What You Get in the Card Kit!
- This is not a club and there is no monthly commitment.
- Place any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. Order these products or any others you’d like. Be sure to use the exclusive card making kit HOST CODE: RMP4BZVR between the dates of April 8 – April 11, 11:59 PM (ET), while supplies last and you will receive:
- FREE card kit with pre-cut cardstock, pre-die cut circles and envelopes to make 8 cards (2 each of the 4 different designs shown).
- FREE video to stamp right along with me that includes lots of tips. Stop and start as often as you’d like to work at your own pace.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- FREE exclusive Live with Lisa event (Live demonstrations, a free bundle of tutorials and product prize drawings.) Click HERE for details.
- Kits will ship first-class mail no later than April 18 and will be mailed to the same address used in your online order.
- The supplies needed to complete this card kit, exactly as shown, are listed HERE and below. You are welcome to use what you have and home and order whatever you’d like!
- This month’s kit will require the use of an embossing machine if you wish to create the texture shown.
- Card kit orders do not qualify for my free ordering gift.
- Place your order HERE.
Timeless Tulips Card Kit
Want the PDF tutorial for these cards? Click HERE.
Below are the products you will need to complete your card kit exactly as shown. You can use what you have at home and order whatever you’d like! Click on any of the pictures and you will be redirected to my online store to place your order. Don’t forget to use the exclusive kit host code RMP4BZVR to receive your free card kit, video, PDF tutorial and Live with Lisa event invitation. This month’s kit will require the use of an embossing machine if you wish to create the texture shown.
Card Kit Product List
Click on the image below to pin this idea to your favorite card making Pinterest board. With just one click, you’ll be navigated right back here to watch the video and see the pictures.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the current host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The current host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Current Host Code: Located in the red menu bar of this website
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/