I’ve got a baby wipe card making technique you can learn that will change how you look at your stamps! What a fun way to make beautiful DIY cards!
Turn ordinary baby wipes into a mock ink pad using ink refills. This simple card is emphasized by the multi-colors of one solid stamp image. They’ll swoon over this baby wipe card making technique.
Don’t forget to scroll down so you don’t miss the pictures, cutting dimensions, supplies and the card sketch for today’s card.
I have a special opportunity for a fabulous collection of tutorials that include videos. Click HERE to read about it or scroll to the bottom of the page to “Want More Ideas”!
Baby Wipe Card Making Technique – Video
It’s a “two for one” for this card making idea. Learn a new background technique using baby wipes as well as a new card layout. Those panels are super easy to create but don’t miss the video for lots of tips!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Baby Wipe Card Making Technique – Details
Can a get well card get any prettier? Regardless of the greeting you choose, this easy background technique will have you experimenting with colors immediately. My only word of caution is choose your colors carefully. Since colors are place side-by-side on the baby wipe, take into consideration that colors can mix. Yellow and blue will bleed together and make green.
Keep the focus on the background and add a simple greeting, and a few rhinestones! This layout is one you can use over and over again. While it looks complicated, I promise, the cutting dimensions are easy! Be sure to scroll down for the card sketch which includes all the cutting dimensions.
The greeting is from the Healing Hugs stamp set and the flower is from Floral Essence stamp set. Both stamp sets being carried over into the new 2020-2021 annual catalog debuting on June 3. Have you requested your copy of the new catalog yet? If not, CLICK HERE. Choose any tutorial from my library for FREE which offsets your catalog request.
Baby Wipe Card Making Technique Card: Cutting Dimensions
- Lovely Lipstick (base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Lovely Lipstick (greeting): 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Rococo Rose (layer): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Rococo Rose (greeting): 2 1/8″ x 2 1/8″
- Whisper White (layer): 3 3/4″ x 5″, cut into panels as shown in the card sketch above
- Whisper White (greeting): 2″ x 2″
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Here are the products I used to create my card. Click on any of the images to be redirected to my online store. I offer exclusive and generous online ordering REWARDS, too!
Want More Ideas?
The 2020 Creativate Spring Stamping Retreat might be over but the fun continues! Add these fabulous tutorials to your collection! Join me and the other Creativate team leaders, Brandy Cox, Connie Stewart, Jackie Bolhuis and Sharon Armstrong, as we stamp and create some incredible works of art for you!
This tutorial collection includes:
- (11) PDF tutorials including a one sheet wonder, fun folds, stamping techniques and gift boxes. Each tutorial includes the supply list, step-by-step instructions, cutting dimensions and photos – everything you need to create the projects.
- Video links (previous Facebook Live presentations) for each tutorial so you can stamp while you watch!
- Photos of additional project ideas for each of the 11 projects! The fun doesn’t stop with just one sample!
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/
Loved your video! I used to clean my stamps with baby wipes but still have a package of them so I’m going to give it a try if I can find the right colors to put together. You always present your demonstrations so they are easy to follow! Thank you!
Thrilled to read you’re going to give this technique a try, Vicki! Thanks for commenting.