You’ve asked, we’ve planned it! The Creativate Team has planned a summer Online Stamping Retreat for Saturday, July 11, 2020. Enjoy early bird registration starting today and have your name entered for a special prize drawing!
Are you looking for some fun interaction and/or new creative ideas? Then this online stamping retreat is just for you!
Online Stamping Retreat with the Creativate Team!
The Creativate Team is comprised of 5 top Stampin’ Up! demonstrator leaders totaling over 100 years of Stampin’ Up! experience. We have each placed in the top 100 demonstrators worldwide with Stampin’ Up!.
We established the Creativate Team more than 4+ years ago to collectively support our stamping teams. But now we are sharing the excitement of our online retreat with you, our customers.
Join myself, Brandy Cox, Connie Stewart, Jackie Bolhuis and Sharon Armstrong for this exclusive event!
When & Where
- This online event will take place in a private Facebook group on Saturday, July 11, 2020 beginning at 10AM (Eastern Time).
- A schedule of the day’s events will be posted to the Facebook group so you can tune into the Live events, should you choose to do so.
- You will receive your email invitation to join the Retreat Facebook group page 2 weeks before the event date. This email will include details on how to join the group page.
Online Retreat Details
$45 Retreat registration includes:
- This full, one day, ONLINE event is filled with Facebook Lives and/or videos. If you can’t join Live, no problem! Once you join the group you will have access to view anything you’ve missed and watch at your convenience.
- There will be at 10 different Facebook Live or video stamping demonstrations throughout the day! Immediately following the demonstration, we will share a written tutorial for the project(s). You will be able to download and save them.
Note: all tutorial measurements will be in inches. We will not be able to convert Imperial to Metric for you but there are free online resources available by searching the internet.
- Your paid registration automatically includes your name in the product prize drawings. No participation required!
- Approximately one week after the Retreat, you will receive an email with a link to every project tutorial and its corresponding video. Each tutorial will include a color photo of the project, a supply list, step-by-step directions and cutting dimensions.
Not on Facebook?
You can still register! I’ll email you the tutorials and videos approximately one week after the Retreat.
Register for my “early bird” prize drawing by May 31!
Click the image below to register.
All registrations close on Thursday, July 9, 11:59 PM ET
Important Note About Your Email Address
The email address connected to your PayPal registration payment is the same email address that I will send all communication to. This includes the invitation to the Facebook Retreat group as well as the tutorials and any communication about this event.
If you prefer to use a different email, you must let me know IMMEDIATELY after your payment has been submitted. Contact me by CLICKING HERE.
Important Note About Your Facebook Profile Name
If the name on your Facebook account is different than the name on your Paypal/registration, again, you must let me know IMMEDIATELY after your payment has been submitted. I am unable to approve access to the Facebook group if these don’t match. Contact me by CLICKING HERE to let me know if your Facebook account name is different than your PayPal registration name.
Common Questions and Answers
- How do I know what stamps I need? All the projects we’ve designed will allow you to use any stamps, inks and cardstock that you have. Be ready for lots of ideas!
- Will I be stamping WITH you? Everyone stamps at a different pace and with that in mind this the demonstrations are not designed for you to stamp “along with us.” After each demonstration, a tutorial will be posted and include a list of supplies, cutting dimensions and step-by-step instructions. The projects can easily be substituted using what you have at home and will allow you to stamp at your convenience.
- What if I am not available to watch on the day of the Live retreat? What if the time zone doesn’t work for me? Still register! You can watch the replays at any time. Approximately a week after the Retreat, you will receive an email with a link to download all the tutorials and video links.
- What if I’m not familiar with Facebook? We will provide a “how to” video with your event group invitation. Please keep in mind that the Creativate Team is not equipped to troubleshoot computer or mobile devices problems, teaching you how to navigate Facebook, how to download, upload photos, etc.
- I’m not on Facebook, can I still register? Yes! About a week after the retreat you will receive an email with all the tutorials and videos so you won’t miss anything!
- Will I miss receiving product prizes if I am not watching Live? No, we’d never leave you out! Every registration is entered into the drawings.
- Can I join if I am a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? Yes! We love sharing with other demonstrators!
- Can I join if I don’t live in the U.S.? Yes! However, you won’t be eligible to win prizes. Due to mailing costs, prizes cannot be shipped outside the U.S.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/