Are you ready to see a tricolor heat embossing technique that will blow your mind? I love teaching heat embossing ideas and this has endless possibilities!
This card making idea uses three different colors of embossing powder. Today’s video includes detailed tips on applying each color to avoid mixing as well as heat embossing how-to’s.
Don’t forget to scroll down past the video to see pictures, cutting dimensions and the supplies I’ve used for this card.
Tricolor Heat Embossing Technique | Video Tutorial
Some of my favorite card making techniques include heat embossing. If you’ve never seen embossing powder turn to a beautiful foil finish, you’re in for a real treat!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Tricolor Heat Embossing Details
This tricolor techniques uses silver, gold and copper embossing powder. But don’t stop there! Try colored powders – red, green, yellow, blue – the possibilities are endless!
Today’s video shares a great tip about using large background stamps that I know you’ll find helpful. Be sure to use a piece of cardstock larger than you’ll need for the finished layer on your card. Trimming it to size will allow you to justify the tricolor balance perfectly!
Scrap strips of silver, gold and copper foil provide the perfect background for this technique. And don’t forget the greeting! Use this same tricolor technique on bold greetings for added emphasis to your cards.
- Whisper White cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock layer is cut 51/2″ x 8 1/2″. After heat embossing, trim to desired size. This one is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Silver, Gold & Copper Foil are cut 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. I share a great tip in the video about using longer strips and trimming to the perfect size.
Click and pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. One click and you’ll come right back here to view the video, pictures and cutting dimensions.
Click on the image below to get details about current specials.
Shop Whenever You’d Like
We’re all busy so shop when it’s convenient! Every online order receives a reusable hand stamped card in the mail. AND, if you use the host code and purchase $25+ in product, you will receive my additional online ordering rewards. The host code is located in the red menu bar on this website.
Whether you’re a new stamper, seasoned paper crafter, or a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will find my PDF tutorials easy to follow and inspiring! All the designs are exclusive to Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Over 50 tutorials to choose from! PDF purchases are available to anyone regardless of country.
Want it All? Create a Custom Kit
Create a custom bundle of products for a reduced price and then continue to shop at a discount. Sounds too good to be true – but it’s not! I welcome hobby paper crafters and would love to add you to my stamping team.
- Host Code: Located in the menu bar of this website. Do not use the host code if your product totals $150+. My ordering rewards still apply!
- YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LisaCurcioLisasStampStudio
- PDF tutorial Library: https://lisasstampstudio.com/pdf-tutorials
- Free weekly e-Newsletter tutorial: http://eepurl.com/NUI4P
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisacurcio/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisasstampstudio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisasstampstudio/